Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

TRUST new mini album "CrowN" release

it is announced at TRUST presents live "Watch with keen interest" at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2013/01/28 that their new mini album "CrowN" will be released at 2013/04/10, although details have not yet been announced

That's enough. Shaolan, this is not the first time I've seen you talk badly about bands you don't even care about. We accept constructive criticism and legit reasons why people think they disappointed them with their last release for example, but just entering threads to say "lol they suck" is pointless and against the general rules. I know TRUST isn't the new generation's LUNA SEA, but there are still people who like this artist and if you like to offend this band you definitely need to get your priorities fixed. Or a more productive hobby. This is your one and only warning. If I see you do it again, I'm going to have to give you a warning point. And that might just include your posts being monitored and checked before you can post, and I'm sure you don't want that, nor do we, since we have better shit to do than check people's posts just because they can't stay in line.

TYPE A (3,150yen) will include CD+DVD (including "失楽トランプ(shitsuraku trump)" PV), and TYPE B (2,625yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]
01.CrowN(SE)

02.Cherish.
03.失楽トランプ(shitsuraku trump)
04.君が死んだのは私が裂いた嫉妬と血塗られた青(kimi ga shinda no watashi ga saita shitto to chinurareta ao)
05.le Reve
06.Pinky Ring (included in TYPE B )

^yes it's finally released on a cd who we can buy ^^

I hope a preview soon, but actually I try to managed to have money for D.U

0215 渋谷REX

1.Melodic Line
2.Printemps
WAGAMAMAタイム
3.Royal $ick Party

TRUST TOUR 2013 SPRING
Mini Album「CrowN」発売記念主催ツアー「春の冠。」
2013年3月27日(水)Ash OSAKA(旧HOLIDAY OSAKA)

【出演】
TRUST
Fi'Ance.
Resist
LucaRia
Sick2
0801弐209XX6
オッドウェイ

their live-distributed 1st anniversary set will be released at their one-man live "5+you~T_TDay~" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2013/05/25, which will include CD (including "WAGAMAMA(1st Anniversary Edition)")+DVD (including "失楽トランプ(shitsuraku trump)" Private Cut PV)

Sign in to follow this