Sign in to follow this  
Velvet_Alchemy

Kill a wish

@ronluna: but the vocalist of buglug was the vocalist of cult(with harsher vocals and some screamings)

DENIED...a wish is forced out of you

i long for an awesome vk release

^i see

there is a an awesome vk release but they collaborated with your most hated band

i wish to play ravel's tzigane

Done. You're now a member of Versailles. But suddenly, they change their style to extremely colorful oshare band with nonsense lyrics.

I wish I could sleep.

granted, now you live amongst wild ppl and ignorant ppl who are selfish and only care for money, but wait you already do!

wish i could kill all ignorant ppl

granted, you become one and are one of the top designers in the world but like the says goes by: "the higher you are the harder you fall"

wished ronluna would be more active

You "play" together.... you end up getting raped by gin and you go insane.

I wish for my wishes not to be killed anymore.

You end up getting everything you've ever wanted and you get overwhelmed and kill yourself.

i wish I could move out faster.

you can move faster but before that you had an accident causing you to use wheelchair

i wish to beat nida's high scores, edd47a's scores in G.O.D.S, Aion score on Battleball

@ DLS: LOL, that was funny.

@ronluna: wish granted but in the end you become obsessed with too much that its the only thing you do for the rest of your life.

i wish i could my sadness for this week would go away.

Your sadness goes away and you become happy...too happy. Your extreme grin of happiness becomes permanent and people avoid you because they think you are insane.

I wish for Versailles' new PV to be on youtube already.

the companies keep on claiming the newest versailles pv and the pv Destiny -The Lovers- is renamed to versailles5 by a youtube user which causes the pv hard to find

i wish to buy all the dvds of anime and favorite bands that i like esp the newest one including the album package in my avatar

Your weird freaky fantasies come true and are revealed to the world. You will be ashamed and embarrassed for the rest of your life.

I wish to be a ninja.

cellphone was new but you accidentally drop it from the window of a high condominium and it broke.

i wish to see INORAN, CIPHER and Satoshi Hirose's reactions when they meet each other.

Sign in to follow this