Trombe

KAMIJO will commence solo activities

My copy arrived today, I bought the regular edition.

Basically all the songs are credited as -
Lyrics & Music: KAMIJO / Arrangement: Ateller Temple.

Ateller Temple is listed as being KAMIJO, Yasuharu Ikeda and more

No mention of Mana anywhere or who any of the musicians are. Disappointed by the lack of names because I really was curious who were the backup musicians.

Maybe later it will turn out that Yasuharu Ikeda is actually Mana's real name :D

it's upped on mh download section since Tuesday, I took it on iTunes

I know, but I want to read the comments of people who have bought it.

Grazioso's intro brings Baiser to my mind^^

I'll try to purchase the single. Do the PVs come along with the single?

My copy arrived today, I bought the regular edition.

Basically all the songs are credited as -
Lyrics & Music: KAMIJO / Arrangement: Ateller Temple.

Ateller Temple is listed as being KAMIJO, Yasuharu Ikeda and more

No mention of Mana anywhere or who any of the musicians are. Disappointed by the lack of names because I really was curious who were the backup musicians.

Yay, thanks for the info! :)

I've looked into it, and it seems that Yasuharu Ikeda also participated on these CDs:

Versailles - Jubilee -Method of Inheritance- (as "crew")

Versailles - Holy Grail (piano on the tracks "Destiny -The Lovers-" and "Love Will Be Born Again")

Art Cube ‎– 奇形箱〜Bad Ass Cube〜 (programming on 2 songs)

I kind of liked the PVs, specially Louis ~Enketsu no La Vie en Rose~ PV. Mana gave me the impresion he was kind of baptising Kamijo as a new eternal vampire... hahaha. I loved the end of the PV. It reminds me of Saikai no Hana PV.

Grazioso PV reminded me of The Candy Spooky Theater... o.O

I think this single is worth buying it^^

I was reading comments from users posted on the PVs video uploaded on Youtube and there is a user stating that Versailles broke up because HIZAKI felt Kamijo was more popular then him and that he (HIZAKI) was already bored of the music style they were making and wanted something new try musically. Even more, this user says HIZAKI brought Zin to Jupiter and the reason why they released so many songs is because they were already working as Jupiter before Versailles split up.

And even more, this user thinks that Jupiter suddenly decided to release their material exactly the same day Kamijo did so as to overshadow Kamijo's release.

What do you guys know about this?

And even more, this user thinks that Jupiter suddenly decided to release their material exactly the same day Kamijo did so as to overshadow Kamijo's release.

Didn't Jupiter announce their album release date before Kamijo had even finalized most of the details for his single?

I guess it's hard not to speculate what happened between the group but they're also adults. So anything that sounds like catty high school drama is probably BS.

All the drama associated with the release dates and such is pretty much all BS, I really don't see it being true.

But my thoughts on the videos are positive. I think Grazioso is an incredibly unique and well done song and the video represents that. La Vie en Rose is pretty much your typical "Gothic" inspired J-Rock tune about vampires, but I'm all about that and seeing Mana in the video was amazing. Nice to know he isn't dead, but I'd still like a brAND NEW MOI DIX MOIS ALBUM SOMETIME BEFORE THE APOCALYPSE.

I just really can't say enough good things about Kamijo's solo project. I'm in love with this single. 

Would love the lyrics though.

Anyone know how well the single is selling?