Sign in to follow this  
Guest MaddAdam

DANGEROUS BOOKS WARNING!!!

Guest MaddAdam

tumblr_mftta1C3F61qllz5ho7_250.jpgtumblr_mftta1C3F61qllz5ho2_400.jpgtumblr_mftta1C3F61qllz5ho4_400.jpgtumblr_mftta1C3F61qllz5ho5_400.jpgtumblr_mftta1C3F61qllz5ho6_400.jpg9781435122949.jpg

Barnes and Noble book stores have released elegantly designed leatherbound special editions of classic books. They are 100% beautiful to look at but are quite possibly deadly. The pages are lined with gold or silver in these editions and the paint flecks off like dust and embeds itself in finger tips and skin. When flipped through a fine gold dust sprays into the air. The books are 100% made in china and the paint could possibly contain lead.

THERE ARE A LOT OF THESE LEATHER BOUND GOLD GILDED PAGED BOOKS BEING MARKETED AT CHILDREN. DO NOT BUY THESE BOOKS. THEY ARE DANGEROUS.

Read the title and thought this was a thread of dangerous books because of the taboo subjects they were about or the impact they had on people and society. 

I was wrong.

The books do look beautiful, but what's the point if you can't read them without inhaling deadly lead or jagged gold particles.

that's a shame... the book cover design and packaging look amazing. I'd probably buy it anyways to put into my book collection.

not like I haven't used spray paint in a closed room before anyways. nothing to loose...

Sign in to follow this