Sign in to follow this  
Pandabear

Remember Me

Jx_ODJ.png

Remember Me is an upcoming video game, developed by Dontnod Entertainment and published by Capcom, to be released in May 2013 for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Microsoft Windows.

The player controls Nilin (voiced by Kezia Burrows, an amnesiac 'memory hunter', through the streets of Neo-Paris in the year 2084. This dystopian future features a surveillance state. Nilin's former employer, Memoreyes, erases her memories to neutralize her and she must discover why and how to restore them.

Remember Me features exploration, platforming, and melee combat. The game introduces the mechanic of 'memory remixing': entering and rearranging a target's memories to manipulate them. Players accomplish this by replaying a memory and modifying details to change the target's recollection of the outcome.

tN2sANZ9UhU

Capcom_Announces_Remember_Me_an_Inception_like_A.png

640643_20120921_640screen002.jpg

640643_20120921_640screen007.jpg

This is the game I am most looking forward to in 2013 as of right now. It looks amazing and seems to have an interesting and well written story and a cool battle system/gameplay.

Yeah, I saw some vids of it a few days ago. Really gave me a "Mirror's Edge meets Deus Ex"-vibe

gimme now

^ Yeah I thought the same thing when I first saw it. The exploration gave me the Mirror's Edge feel and the futuristic dystopian setting with a cybernetic lead character total reminded me of Deus Ex. I love both of those games, and I'm still waiting for the day when Mirror's Edge 2 is announced, until then, I have this to look forward to.

Sign in to follow this