orangetarts

Strangest thing your parents have ever said to you...

So this was brought about by the fact that today I was talking to my mom and i was telling her how i had all these inexplicable feels and they could not be tamed, she comes and says to me

"Well get up and vacuum, it vibrates even."

W T F.

so tell me your stories.

Not my parents, but my aunt.

"Mind if I smoke? Want some weed?"

I had always had the impression of her as a straight-faced business woman up until then. This was the first time I had brought my then-boyfriend to meet the family too.

Not my parents, but my aunt.

"Mind if I smoke? Want some weed?"

I had always had the impression of her as a straight-faced business woman up until then. This was the first time I had brought my then-boyfriend to meet the family too.

That was like the best story you told sdjfhsdkjfh however i was reminded of my mother lmao

My parents rarely ever say anything about sex (my dad just doesn't, period), so when my mom does.............. okay I'm not even going to put it out there. Talk about repressed.

But it was rrrreeeeaaaaall weird going to a sex toy shop with my sister. It surprised me that she was pretty open about it since we were raised by the same parents and all.... I couldn't say anything the entire time (-_-;)

One day we had no hot water, and i was complaining that i hate cold showers.

So dad responds with.... "Well...i can give you a golden shower if you want"

..... T_T

One day we had no hot water, and i was complaining that i hate cold showers.

So dad responds with.... "Well...i can give you a golden shower if you want"

..... T_T

ODG THATS HORRIBLE.

I remember with New Year's Eve my dad said: "I wish you a happy, successful and erotic 2013."

Or when I got downstairs for lunch and he attacked me with a cardboard tube while yelling "I'M A JAPANESE WARRIOR, HATAAA", mimicking the accent and everything. He hit me a couple of times with it and then ran off.

...yeah.

I remember with New Year's Eve my dad said: "I wish you a happy, successful and erotic 2013."

Or when I got downstairs for lunch and he attacked me with a cardboard tube while yelling "I'M A JAPANESE WARRIOR, HATAAA", mimicking the accent and everything. He hit me a couple of times with it and then ran off.

...yeah.

your dad is awesome 8)

...yeah.

your dad is awesome 8) [2]