Sign in to follow this  
Hikari Yoshida

Hi ヾ(@^▽^@)ノ

Hi minna-san ^^

My name is Hikari.

I want to introduce myself~

I'm from Czech Republic(and as you can see, my English is really not so good, I'm so sorry)

I really missed forum and in our Republic nobody want to communicate this way so I'm so happy to find this one ^^

I'm just 17 years old girl who lives in Prague(it's the capitaly city of CZ) and loves JRock actually for 4 years ^^

My biggest love are D'espairsRay, next are Lycaon, Sadie, Screw, Signal, Mejibray and lot of others n________n

I really want to make friends from other countries.

I play the bass, but I'm just learning(for two years) and have a band, but we are just begginers so we can change our experience and experiences (*__*)/

はじめまして!!!

Hello Hikari, welcome to this forum :) I haven't seen anyone from your country here, so it's always nice to have new members! Do you happen to have a last.fm? And last but not least, enjoy the forum :) If you feel confident enough, come chat with us in the mini-chat :)

Nice to meet you, and nice taste. You're a bassist? That's sweet!

Also, seconding sai. If you want to make friends from other countries the minichat would be a good place, since most of us there are from different countries.

Do you have a last.fm btw?

Nice to meet you, and nice taste. You're a bassist? That's sweet!

Also, seconding sai. If you want to make friends from other countries the minichat would be a good place, since most of us there are from different countries.

Do you have a last.fm btw?

Ah last.fm...no I haven't >_______<

*edited smile*

Most of us here use last.fm, so it's common that we ask new members so we can add them there.

eeee I hear'bout this page for the first time, how does it work? ^^

Most of us here use last.fm, so it's common that we ask new members so we can add them there.

eeee I hear'bout this page for the first time, how does it work? ^^

It's hard to explain but it's a website where you can comment on bands combined with a program that 'scrobbles' the music you listen to onto your page on the site. It allows you to see your charts and interact with people who have the same or similar taste you do, etc.

Welcome~ I've always wanted to go to Prague, but I guess that's because of a tourist thing~?

Hope you'll enjoy it here!

Thank you I will!

waaaah Prague is so beautiful city! Come here! n___n

Sign in to follow this