Sign in to follow this  
fagiel

About this and that

So I noticed this intro thread, a great opportunity to get familiar with people here. I am fagiel and I think I´m around 334 years old now. - A healthy young man.

I love-love Dir en grey and some other Japanese bands like Dué le Quartz, Baroque and MoNoLith. Even though I haven´t listened to Japanese music for some time now, I still decided to dive into this community. Might discover something new and cool that wakes up my love towards that kind of stuff.

Which comes to my less exotic favorite bands then some are Deftones, Gorillaz and Neaera. I listen to all kinds of stuff, just picking out things that suit me. Gives more options to start a discussion with different kinds of people. I really love healthy discussions on different topics.

Hello Fagiel, Welcome to MH! Any particular areas of Japanese music that you'd like to learn more about/hear more of?

Hello Fagiel, Welcome to MH! Any particular areas of Japanese music that you'd like to learn more about/hear more of?

Well, nothing in particular. Something that's interesting and sounds whole different from the rest of the scene. All sounding the same was my reason of quitting once. So I'm just wondering if there's any new vibes now.

Sign in to follow this