Sign in to follow this  
Fin Paulux

Little vortex

or how terribly inappropriate my naming skills are :)

I decided to make an intro thread of my own, though I cannot assure that I'm doing this right.

I'm not sure if I need to keep it personal, so about me: student, (to-be) traveler, cinemageek(by far), avid reader , and fan of music and arts in general. I used to thought ''Indie by soul,music and movie taste'' but lately I cannot say the same XD

About my interest in Asian music-I grew up under ,say, east-asian cultural influence overall, so it was natural I guess. I like music maybe more than it's recommendable, plus I never divide it by it's genre, or country of origin, so as long as I like it, I'd listen to it.

I try not to be prejudicial, but I admit that I might have underestimated few bands if they seemed mediocre, or ''only in it for looks, fangirls and sparkly lip gloss''. (Not that I have anything against lip gloss).

Bands I like...let's see,Buck-tick for start. D are relatively new band crush of mine, mind the expression.

And a bunch of others, but you'll probably see me on their threads.

What else? I have absolutely no idea, so if I've missed out anything...

Normally I'd ask for your last.fm but lolol. Anyway, thanks for joining the forum and have a great time here! You won't regret me shamelessly recruiting you, I promise! XD Nice to see you've visited the mini-chat already as well :)

Sign in to follow this