Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

m.o.v.e will disband & best album release

m.o.v.e will disband after their live "THE LAST SHOW〜CHAMPAGNE FIGHT〜" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2013/03/16, and their best album "Best moves.~and move goes on~" will be released at 2013/02/27 (2 TYPE)

special deluxe edition (4,480yen) will include 3CDs+DVD, and special price edition (2,480yen) will include 2CDs

I hate their fuck'n fans. Once i went to a concert Kaya X M.O.V.E and their stupid fans were always making fun about Kaya, i really don't care about what they say but i got angry when they started to pretend that they were sleeping in Kaya concert @___@ grrrr

I really dont like their songs and stuff, and i wouldn't never know that they exist if this concert hadn't happen :P but im sorry about the not stupid people who like then

move got me into Japanese music aswell. I will miss them. They kinda were going under after releasing anime covers for albums.

But everything released before Deep Calm was AMAZING. I hope they continue making music with different projects.

their LAST LIVE DVD "THE LAST SHOW〜CHAMPAGNE FIGHT〜" will be released at 2013/06/05, which will include scene of their live "THE LAST SHOW〜CHAMPAGNE FIGHT〜" at Akasaka BLITZ at 2013/03/16

SET-LIST at 2013/03/16:

01.GHETTO BLASTER
02.Raise Up
03.DISCO TIME
04.DIVE INTO STREAM
05.World's End~Rebirth~
06.Blast My Desire
07.It's only love
08.XII
09.words of the mind~brandnew journey~
10.come together
11.blue jewel