Trombe

NIGHTMARE new album "SCUMS" release

ASSaulter has been played on the radio a couple times

I heard it and it's a really nice song!! :D Now I'm waiting for a preview of "Owaru sekai no hajimari wa kinari"....and for the full PV of both and the full album!! :wan-04:

[CD track list]

01.My name is "SCUM"

02.ASSaulter

03.mimic

04.riddle

05.雨と夜に墜ちて(ame to yoru ni ochite)

06.DISSEMBLE

07.ERRORs

08.終わる世界の始まりは奇なり(owaru sekai no hajimari wa kinari)

09.Droid

11.I'm not

12.Deus ex machina

13.BLACK OUT (included in TYPE C)

14.BEHIND THE MASK (included in TYPE C)

X32zBzWjCis

Not really found of neither the PV preview nor the tracklist, but let's wait for the full song/album release. I guess they set my standards too high with Deus ex machina. :D Also I don't think Deus ex machina will be a good closure for Type A and Type B (I've always imagined it as the 3rd song or something like that).

Not sure what to think of it yet. It sounds okay so far, but perhaps in album context + full version I'll like it more.

Lazy PV, song sounds OK so far. Looks like this new album could be The World Ruler 2.0 in therms of sound.

As far as the tracklist goes, I like they are using long japanese names again but aside from that I really do not like the song names.

Other thing that bothers me a lot is that if deus ex machina is the song that ends the album because it is a clousure song it should be like that in al versions. I will be getting C type for the extra songs but I really fucking hate when they stick those at the end. Their prior album was also like that and was the only thing I did not like. I moved Dazzle and located it before sleeper when I ripped the album for my portable player but I use the actual CDs quite a lot in home and I want them to have a proper, climatic ending.

Yay!! Finally the tracklist and the preview came out!! :D The song (as I already said) is good,but to give a proper opinion I have to listen to the full song and also the full album...and the tracklist...I like the long japanese names too and also the other song names.

You guys must have been listening to a different song because that was good

I'm not saying that the song isn't good,but imo it lacks of something...I don't why...I prefer mimic and Deus ex machina

Yeah, but not special (at least to me). I was expecting something that explains this hilarious title, probably something new and/or harder.

I'm seconding the two people above me. It's not bad, but it just lacks something to give it an extra spark. Something being just "good" is not enough for me in my case. I have higher demands for my music, therefore this is not enough to satisfy me yet.

Today (or yesterday...I don't know) YOMI was a guest at a programm with Jun of GOLDEN BOMBER and the full PV of "ASSaulter" has been showed!! :D Now I can say that is a really cool song and I like the PV! And also today at Jack In The Box an audio preview of "Owaru sekai no hajimari wa kinari" has been played!!

Here are the links, if you wanna check them out:

ASSaulter PV: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwm3c5_nightmare-assaulter-pv_music#.UO1oR2L1SPh

Owaru sekai no hajimari wa kinari Audio Preview: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xwm7sb_nightmare-yyyyyyyyyyyyy-audio-preview_music#.UO2ciGemjSi

Credits&Source: We Want a NIGHTMARE WORLD Tour on Facebook :D

Agreed on ASSaulter, the full song is really enjoyable and probably it will grow on me later (I still don't think it's great or anything like that, but not bad at all).

Didn't finish listening to Owaru sekai no hajimari wa kinari due to horrible sound quality, but based on what I've heard so far, it sounds like swallowtail pt. 2 (for a little time, I was thinking it's the exact same song).

These previews have been loading for more than 5 minutes to me and nothing happens. :( But if I'm correct, there is only one new song (雨と夜に墜ちて) eventually, so I won't miss too much. :)

Me too, but I've tried them with Firefox now and they've loaded immediately. I'm using Flashblock for Chrome, maybe that caused the problem (even though I had manually enabled the previews).

Btw this new song sounds promising so far. :3

According to neo tokyo store this album will be released at europe "Nightmare - SCUMS. New Album out in Europe on 12th of April! 14 Track CD+ 24 page booklet."