Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ゴールデンボンバー(GOLDEN BOMBER) will be temporarily on hiatus

ゴールデンボンバー(GOLDEN BOMBER) will be temporarily on hiatus in 2013/01-04 for treatment and recovery of throat problem of Vo.鬼龍院翔(kiryuuin shou)

My friend who teaches elementary school in Japan says that her students listen to this band...hehe ^^;;

i would like to say "who cares", but sadly there's people who care about them :|

At the risk of sounding like a total asshat myself:

- It's better not to post at all than to post crap. If you don't care about a band, it's better not to post in their threads at all. Why do you think that anybody would be interested in you proclaiming that "no1curr" about a band? You are not the center of the universe. Just because you find a band bad/boring/irrelevant doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to discuss them undisturbed. And if people spend more time in the threads of bands they dislike than in threads of bands they do like, they should seriously re-evaluate their priorities. Or get a life. Or at least a more productive hobby.

I care about them, they're funny. Hope this won't end in another disband because the vocalist messed up his voice. (but then I guess since it's gb he can just do lipsyncing)

Sign in to follow this