Sign in to follow this  
zombie8mylunch

gojira

Blows my mind. The last two albums are fantastic ( seriously Flying Whales, omfg ), and i like Terra Incognita too. If you didn't know, they are releasing a new EP ( only digitally i think) this year.

So far i only own From Mars To Sirius, but do want more. Digipacks only :P

What the hell, when did this thread happen. Why did I miss this? :DUUR:

The vocalist/guitarist is also featuring on Apocalyptica's upcoming album 7th Symphony.

The vocalist/guitarist is also featuring on Apocalyptica's upcoming album 7th Symphony.
cool, didn't know it! thanks for the info^^

I think I've seen them live at a festival...but can't remember anything xD

Yeah these guys are fucking amazing. My favorite songs would have to be The Heaviest Matter in the Universe and Flying Whales from From Mars to Sirius and the Art of Dying and Vacuity from The Way of All Flesh (the title track aint too shabby either ;P)

Hi, I hate this extremely shitty band.

Bye.

Wut? I've heard all their releases, and they are all beyond bad. The riffs, the drumming, the vocals...everything's just too crappy.

Wut? I've heard all their releases, and they are all beyond bad. The riffs, the drumming, the vocals...everything's just too crappy.

what's your favorite band? just want to know...

cause how can be shitty band featuring with Randy Blythe (Lamb of God) and Apocalyptica? just wondering~

anyways,. your taste is yours, not judge bad or good...cause taste is personal ^^

If a band makes shitty music, they're shitty to me. Doesn't matter who writes the music if it's not good.

And Randy Blythe and the Apocalyptica stuff were just guests. They're not a part of the band. And with the being said, I think Randy Blythe is a shitty vocalist and plays in a shitty band. Apocalyptica had one good album, the rest is mediocre or bad in my ears.

But as said, it doesn't matter who writes the music. Bad music is bad music even if it is my favourite musicians writing it.

If a band makes shitty music, they're shitty to me. Doesn't matter who writes the music if it's not good.

And Randy Blythe and the Apocalyptica stuff were just guests. They're not a part of the band. And with the being said, I think Randy Blythe is a shitty vocalist and plays in a shitty band. Apocalyptica had one good album, the rest is mediocre or bad in my ears.

But as said, it doesn't matter who writes the music. Bad music is bad music even if it is my favourite musicians writing it.

ah.. seems like full of shitty for you

thank you for your opinion, like I said, it's all about taste. this argument will not stop if we defend our opinion. people like the band, some of them really hate the band, all of this back to personal taste. and some of them feel uncomfortable if someone say shittycrappyshitty to their fave bands :D

I respect your taste of music,

thank you

Sign in to follow this