Sign in to follow this  
rosalyrica

D 2012 Overseas Tour Documentary DVD

D will have a new DVD called "Dying message~2012 Overseas Odyssey Tour Documentary & Off-Shot DVD~" to be released on 2012.10.18. It will be 66 minutes in length and a random postcard out of 5 kinds will be included.

It's only available on the Rosen Kranz shop. However, sites like Japan Discoveries and CDJapan are offering shopping services (with extra fees).

Edit: The DVD's also available now to members of D's Ultimate lover Global fan club.

still nothing on cooljapan, anyone ordered ever from japan-discoveries? I want that DVD - but first is ramrod's VHS collection ....

@sai: yeah, maybe your question got onto the DVD XD I had to laugh already, after only a few words (already knew what you were gonna ask, when it came to last years tour and netherlands)

still nothing on cooljapan, anyone ordered ever from japan-discoveries? I want that DVD - but first is ramrod's VHS collection ....

@sai: yeah, maybe your question got onto the DVD XD I had to laugh already, after only a few words (already knew what you were gonna ask, when it came to last years tour and netherlands)

Japan Discoveries is legit, I've ordered picks from them several times.

I'm still going to wait to see if they put it up on cooljapan. They tend to be slow about putting stuff up and I don't want to spend 2000 yen more if I don't have to.

I'm still going to wait to see if they put it up on cooljapan. They tend to be slow about putting stuff up and I don't want to spend 2000 yen more if I don't have to.

will wait another week for cooljapan...

You can buy the DVD from CdJapan too as special requested item but it will be even more expensive than if you would order it from Japan discoveries. So at the moment overseas fans can only buy the dvd through shopping service (which Japan discoveries basically is and CDJapan sell the DVD only through their own shopping service). I don't think it will be even sold at coolJAPANstore (which is weird) since CDJapan sells it througt their shopping service instead of normal listing. :/

Has anyone else yet bought the DVD? How did you like it and which postcard did you get? I bought my copy from Japan discoveries since it was cheaper than ordering through CDJapan and got Tsunehito postcard. I liked the dvd beside the fact that it was really hard to tell when they went from one country to another (there was no subtitling like in the documentary from 2011). Also, I would have liked them to put at least part of the Q&A's there. But I liked how much there was off-stage footage. It's always fun to watch D having a good time together. :D

Okay D, make an overseas DVD and don't make it available to overseas fans that totally makes sense. Just when I thought they were getting better about these kinds of things. :/

CoolJAPANstore is now selling the DVD too. You can get it cheaper from there since there won't be any extra fees. I wish they had got it on sale earlier. Would have save me some money. :/

Sign in to follow this