Sign in to follow this  
AliceAuua14

Greetings

Hi everyone.

539113_482810711731560_977738593_n.jpg

I'm Artemis.

I'm the lead guitarist and composer in a band called SOL ARDOUR.

I got into music at a pretty young age because my parents always enjoyed listening and singing along to songs at home. Music that connected with me most growing up were trance dj's, video game music, and eventually anime music. This lead me to jpop and jrock. Jrock led me to American rock. From that point on I've just revisited musical genres that I hadn't given much attention. Metal, avant garde, classical, folk, country, jazz , funk, prog and so on.

My favorite sports are gymnastics, handball and martial arts.

My work includes being an after school counselor for children K-5th grade, practicing guitar 3-5 hours, writing music and promoting my band.

When I am not working, I'm listening to music on random, playing video games (rpgs, fps, sidescrollers, shooters, fighters) reading manga, (naruto atm) watching shows, (game of thrones, Avatar:korra, adventure time, big bang theory, Young justice) working out, and hanging out with my gf and or other pals.

My favorite Jrock bands/artists are:

Luna Sea

Dir en grey

Plastic tree

Tokyo Jihen/shiina ringo

Honorable mentions : Dead End, D'espairs ray, Gackt

if theres anything else you'd like to know, feel free to ask.

Whoa, such a thorough intro post!

My favorite Jrock bands/artists are:

Luna Sea

Dir en grey

Plastic tree

Tokyo Jihen/shiina ringo

You've come to the right place and I can assure you, you'll find plenty of fellow fans of these bands here. I'm a big Shiina Ringo fan myself!

And just curious since you mentioned video games, what fighting games are you into?

Anyway, welcome!

Oh hi there, you added me on last.fm earlier today! You have nice taste and I dig your open-mindedness. Welcome to MH! :3

Also, random side note: your blonde dreads remind me of my ex-girlfriend =|

Whoa, such a thorough intro post!

And just curious since you mentioned video games, what fighting games are you into?

Anyway, welcome!

Hey Fitear1590. My favorite 2 fighting games are Guilty Gear (I only own a copy of accent core) and Dead or Alive.

However I also really enjoy Capcom Vs Snk 2 and BlazBlue and Virtua Fighter.

I'm partial towards street fighter 3 & 4.

I don't hate mvc3.

Thanks everyone for the warm reception. Glad to know there are still so many fans of some of these bands!

I'm going to music of my band in the musicians area if anyone is interested!

Hello Cat5!

I see the resemblance! You and your ex gf are very pretty, and her dreads are cool, so I'll take it as a complement haha. Thank you for adding me on last fm. I Just recently got into spotify as well!

Sign in to follow this