Sign in to follow this  
AsaRow69

RUKA from NIGHTMARE passed away

Hi, a friend who came to NIGHTMARE's concert at Sapporo KRAPS HALL as media for natalie.mu, told me that in the handshake even without RUKA, the manager stated that RUKA has passed away due to a heart failure.

I'm not joking with a serious topic like this, but I post this in rumours before the news go officical.

It's so sad.

Instead the canceled concert, fans were allowed to a shortly handshake with the other members. And the press stayed for it.

It just strikes me as odd though, the other members carrying on a handshake event shortly (I assume) after the guy's passing. Anyway...

He is ok :D In the case you didn't notice yet, only this rumor is dead. Ruka was at the FC concert in Sendai, not feeling his best yet but managing. Seems like also tomorrow's Tokyo show will be held as planned.

You may now stop worrying.

I am going to lock this thread for now, since there doesn't seem to be much conclusive evidence to support this rumor. I would think that if this had this been announced by a manager on an official event, we would have heard more about it by now?

If there is some sort of official announcement about this, people can still make a new thread in the news forum.