Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) PV DVD "Royal Blood" release

I've never heard about selling a PV DVD only as limited live distirbuted DVD, moreover announce it 1 day before the live.. it's just ridiculous...

PV means PROMOTION, its fuckin' not promotion...

But few months later they will put it on the shop this only one PV DVD for 2-3.000 yen.

-

Really i thought they will release the Insane flashback show as maxi single with self-titled PV, but instead of it, they re-release the first album, and blow to it the 3 new song. Make PV for a weak, one year old song, and sell it on separated DVD, but first as live distirbuted, and announce it 1 days before the live.

-

Another, they announced yesterday,only that persons can get ticket for free 凛 one-man live (10.14), who order something from webshop over 3,000 yen. And it's from August 1st. Even if I pre-ordered this album and new live dvd in july already, i can't get the ticket. Fuck Off i cancelled and ordered again today.

Seriously, whats wrong with these guys?? Really pissed me off the UNDER CODE lately.

I've never heard about selling a PV DVD only as limited live distirbuted DVD, moreover announce it 1 day before the live.. it's just ridiculous...

PV means PROMOTION, its fuckin' not promotion...

But few months later they will put it on the shop this only one PV DVD for 2-3.000 yen.

-

Really i thought they will release the Insane flashback show as maxi single with self-titled PV, but instead of it, they re-release the first album, and blow to it the 3 new song. Make PV for a weak, one year old song, and sell it on separated DVD, but first as live distirbuted, and announce it 1 days before the live.

-

Another, they announced yesterday,only that persons can get ticket for free 凛 one-man live (10.14), who order something from webshop over 3,000 yen. And it's from August 1st. Even if I pre-ordered this album and new live dvd in july already, i can't get the ticket. Fuck Off i cancelled and ordered again today.

Seriously, whats wrong with these guys?? Really pissed me off the UNDER CODE lately.

That's why I never buy items from UNDER CODE's popular bands. There are too many sales gimmicks.

And always, KISAKI's band is the worst. If you want to fully support “KISAKI's band”―it's a death wish. For example, Phantasmagoria released a special signed photo with purchase of 5 memorial watches―total cost 50,000 yen.

If LIN gets more popular, it will be even worse!

Way to strike LIN! I hope they'll feel bad about releasing it like this, this is merchandising at its worst!... or finest? you get the message.

Guest Magatsu

and it will never end. as so long fans keep buying music and merchandise :P

because why making things cheap if fans keep buying it anyway? o.o

Well since it was only limited to 100 copies (+ whatever will be sold as RARE LIVE LIMITED LEFTOVERS, BE QUICK TO ORDER) i assume they had to price it high, if it had to earn itself again, if that would even make it x'D

beautiful song but boring PV.

i feel opposite

beautiful PV boring song

Loved the song, but the PV needed something more.

Anyway, I don't get what this release is. Is this song going to be released like as a single or something? Has it already been released? When it comes to Lin I just do not understand sometimes lol.

Loved the song, but the PV needed something more.

Anyway, I don't get what this release is. Is this song going to be released like as a single or something? Has it already been released? When it comes to Lin I just do not understand sometimes lol.

Nothing. Just KISAKI thought in summer that make PV for this song and selling at lives.

Surely half year later it will release again on another single/album/mini etc.

beautiful song and beautiful pv >.< !! <3

Just i'd be happy if they made the PV for Insane flashback show. It's epic song.

That's pretty pricey for a music video :/

that's also what I think. :?

I don't like the PV, by far their worst. I do love Royal Blood though.

i think its much better than the low quality CG effects (especially Silent To My Pain and Flowers Bloom)

Sign in to follow this