Sign in to follow this  
zombie8mylunch

lacuna coil

they seemed to be pretty good when i tried them.

*searches for a CD* someone must've borrowed it from me :/ okay, will download something to give a proper listen

best gothic band in this world! i've seen them live and they were overwhelming O_o it was so fcuking incredible and christina's such a sexy lady xDD

Agreed. Lacuna Coil is so much better than Evanescence. They are one of my fav. non-japanese bands. The best Italy has ever given us is this band.

New album to be out January 2012! They released their new digital single called 'Trip The Darkness' yesterday, but there's no full music video out yet. I think the new song is amazing, and one of the best songs they've ever made! I'm so pumped for this album right now!

The first song they released before their last album was good too, but album itself was boring.

So I'm not all that excited yet. They have to set things right first!

The best Italy has ever given us is this band.

no, the best we gave to the world was people like Galileo Galilei and so on :lol:

Anyway! I know you love them so I think you should take a look to these pics... they held an Italian tour recently and yesterday there was the final gig in Turin: since it was Halloween they dressed up XD

You can find the pics here :staru:

^BRAINSSS

Anyway, I really like your Renaissance artists as well. Da Vinci, Donatello, Raphael, Botticelli, Michelangelo etc etc. The Romans are cool as well.

I like pretty much everything about Italy except for Berlusconi xD

Ahah same here XD It's that nowadays almost everyone know us just for that idiot and forgot about all the other ones who did remarkable things D:

^ I know. It's kind of sad how a single idiot can change the whole view on a country. I mean, Italy had the Renaissance, they had the Romans, they had the greatest painters, writers, poets, scientists and they have the most awesome museum I've ever been to (Musei di Vaticani it was called in Italian I believe). I even took Italian classes a few years back, but it was only a short term of a few weeks :(

For anyone interested: the new album is all over the internet now but the leaked rip is hardly listenable. Sounds like shit. I'm pretty sure it's 128 kbps or less. Couldn't stand more than 3 songs myself.

Hopefully a better rip pops up soon.

Don't even bother... it's no better than Shallow Life.

It's a bad pop album in disguise. A few boring guitar riffs pretending to be rockin' and Andrea's rough vocals try to cover up the extremely mediocre pop rock songs this whole album consists of.

The more I think about it the worse it gets. What they're doing is terrible. They started out great with the first few beautiful albums and eventually became huge sell outs by making this shit. Karmacode was very much acceptable even though it didn't show their full potential, but Shallow Life was a big bore... and now Dark Adrenaline which is complete bullshit.

Lacuna Coil, what the fuck have you done to your band... where's the magic gone? I've rarely been so disappointed in a band which I've known for quite some years.

I have to say I'm a bit disappointed as well. Too much male vocals and only two tracks packed a punch, the rest was forgettable. Going back listening to Karma Code again

Sign in to follow this