Sign in to follow this  
X-Marc

Crossfaith Europe Tour?

Hahaha I thought Teru was the one getting drunk the most but having to show Kazuki to the van, hilarious. XD

Aww thanks for the video! Good to see that even in the back people were into their set.

I'm going to try my luck and see them in Cologne this monday. Only it was difficult to get tickets for that show from the Netherlands so I'm just going to drive over there without a ticket.

I also have a video from Tatsuya's drum solo in Rotterdam, if anyone's interested? (And a few more short ones, but those aren't really thát special.)

just got back from Japan Expo in Brussels. oh my god what an awsome performance! i was afraid i would miss them since i was in China when they came to Holland so i was pretty surprised when they showed up on Japan Expo.

they had a hour to play, so plenty of time. They started at 11:30, which imo is pretty early but they looked really into it.

setlist was something like

Monolith

Jagerbomb

Snake Code

The Dream, The Space

Omen

Photosphere

Drum Solo

Promise

Voice

Stars Faded in Slow Motion

awsome performance, really energetic. Pretty filled venue too. the crowd also reacted really to them, lots of moshing, wall of death, singing along.

afterwards there was a signing session, they really took the time to talk to you and they signed my Zion cd. which they were surprised that i had one, since it isnt released yet in Europe. awsome guys, awsome performance, really like to see them again.

Aww I wanted to go to the Japan Expo but I was in the UK so couldn't go. I was pretty bummed out to read they had an hour to play there, and only half an hour as a support act everywhere else. *Needs more.*

But to be honest I would have been more bummed out if they'd played Quasar in Brussels haha. Though Photosphere must've been fucking epic as well!

Glad to read the show was such a success!

Sign in to follow this