Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

MiLK will be on hiatus

it is announced at MiLK presents live at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/07/23 that MiLK will be on hiatus after MiLK vs ネオン(neon) 2-man live at Higashikouenji 20000V at 2012/09/13, and Dr.しかの(shikano) will be also on hiatus after then

title of their live-distributed single released at their presents live at 2012/07/23 is "星空パレード(hoshizora parade)"

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14730

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15814

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15957

Oh... D:

Maybe Jiminy Cricket will be active again?

I was hoping exactly that when I saw this topic o_o

I wonder if that's why Shia hasn't posted on Twitter for a whole month (I dunno if there has been a new blog entry either, ameblo is on maintenance and I haven't checked there for several days.) It was quite worrying but I hope he's just busy working and not getting depressed again... because it was... July (.__.) Also his last blog entry made me worry, it was right before he was going to do a session live, he wrote stuff like "never know when I would just suddenly stop doing music" (well you know, because he's in an indie band). But if Jiminy Cricket is going to be active again, I guess these stuff would make sense?

So I actually asked Yu-Chi (Jiminy's bass) about Shia being absent online and how I was worried because it would be his birthday soon, and he epicly dodged my first question and just said something like "please message him happy birthday!" So I think Shia is fine, and I really have the feeling that Jiminy's hiatus will end soon and they're just so hush-hush about it :lol:

MiLK live-limited single "the last note" will be released at MiLK vs ネオン(neon) 2-man live at Higashikouenji 20000V at 2012/09/13

"the last note" [track list]

01.the last note

02.ドロップスノウ(drop snow)-summer snowdrop mix-

03.the last note(off vocal)

HcUwgTMljbk

ネオン(neon) special CD "ナミダ星。(namidaboshi)-Dawn of World under-" will be provided if purchasing their goods for >3,000yen at that 2-man live at 2012/09/13

[track list]

01.ナミダ星。(namidaboshi)-Dawn of World under-

02.ナミダ星。(namidaboshi)-piano ver.-

Sign in to follow this