Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

摩天楼オペラ(matenrou opera) 2 new maxi singles release

Man, I'm the only one thinking that this preview sound waaaaay too similar to Rhapsody's Emerald Sword's chorus?

Hahahaha. Exactly ! This shit is so lame. Sounds like those crappy symphonic metal bands from the early 00's, like Versailles did. This band was good when they were making VK-like songs. NOt his generic metal shit.

How is GLORIA this metal? What on their Justice album was metal?

Yes, this really is symphonic power metal, but how come this is bad? On a scene where VK-like things actually means to play generic nu metal full of pseudo-brutality with melodic choruses that come out of nowhere symphonic power metal is pretty damn different.

I like the cover art, it's something very different for them. Rather than being some super dark, serious "artsy" cover; it's very bright, hopeful, simple. I think it's cute.

text is hideous and that picture looks like it was taken by a 15 year old for their photography class project.

also not looking forward to this single; the cover and title make me think this is a ballad and matenrou sucks at ballads. more faust/coal tar stuff pls

text is hideous and that picture looks like it was taken by a 15 year old for their photography class project.

also not looking forward to this single; the cover and title make me think this is a ballad and matenrou sucks at ballads. more faust/coal tar stuff pls

there's a preview on this thread already... and it's more of a symphonic power metal song.

Oh man, that intro!! Anzi and Yo just hooked me with that bass and guitar! Loving the countless pinch harmonics! This song sounds amazing~! That old preview scared me but this brought me back!

well said. Such a disappointment.

Sign in to follow this