Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new maxi single release

it is announced at girugamesh one-man live "サディスティックイヤー2012(sadistic year 2012)" at Shibuya O-East at 2012/07/13 that their new maxi single (title not yet finalized) will be released at 2012/09/26, although details have not yet been announced

Too soon. Way too soon.

Don't think so... before Zecchou Bang, the last time they released something was GO back on 2012. Most visual kei bands shit singles 4 or 5 months after the last album. And they have been playing some 4 or 5 new songs already this past year. One was Zecchou bang, and I bet this single is going to have just one track once again so...

Too soon. Way too soon.

Don't think so... before Zecchou Bang, the last time they released something was GO back on 2012. Most visual kei bands shit singles 4 or 5 months after the last album. And they have been playing some 4 or 5 new songs already this past year. One was Zecchou bang, and I bet this single is going to have just one track once again so...

It wouldn't be a maxi single if it would only have 1 song though :s But you never know...

Can't wait tbh, I was pleasantly surprised by Zecchou Bang, so I hope this next one will be interesting too.

hmm the last single wasn't as bad as i thought it'll be, still think they can do a lot better than that but its a big step off Go so at least it was something.

waiting for this with caution O_o

Dunno what to think about this band anymore. But I have a feeling that this maxi will be just another crap.

I liked the single enough, but I'm placing slightly higher hopes in this next one. It seems like it will be a legit maxi or something.

Loved Zecchou bang, it was loads better than anything on GO. I have hopes for this especially since this will have more than just one song since it's a maxi

Even though I think Zecchou is 1000+x better than GO, I don't expect anything worthwhile coming from them anymore.

They've pretty much abandoned the sound they started with and their 'experimenting' since around MUSIC has led them nowhere interesting or innovative in my opinion (except for [nobody] off "NOW").

The only thing I found good in Zecchou bang was the hard rockish part (kinda reminded me of Kaisen Sengen), Satoshi's voice, and the "aasdfaoweingse zecchou bang" part.

But, I hope things like the "Kaisen Sengen" part mean they're thinking about old fans too and finding ways to combine their core sound with their new style. If there's a little more of that in their new single, I'll consider them "ALIVE" and not in their own little "DEAD WORLD"

Wow! That's awesome.

Although, I did see the new DVD they released, which also had some old songs, and Satochi doesn't quite sing the same: It's much more lovely, which I understand.

I'm glad they're playing old songs again in their lives though.

lol at dekiai XD

title of their new maxi single is finalized as "斬鉄拳(zantetsuken)" (1,575yen), which will include CD+DVD (including scene of their one-man live "Tokyo Sadistic day" at Shibuya WWW at 2012/03/10)

[CD track list]

01.斬鉄拳(zantetsuken)

02.斬鉄拳(zantetsuken)(karaoke)

[DVD tentative track list]

アングリージュース(angry juice)

DIRTY STORY

GOKU

stupid

DEAD WORLD

亡者ノ行進(mouja no koushin)

bit crash

smash!!

release of that new maxi single "斬鉄拳(zantetsuken)" will cease at 2013/03/31

That and why is it just one song and then like some live songs or something... I'm not really understanding, but it's okay. I really enjoyed their last single, but I'm hoping this one is annoying-hook-less.

Sign in to follow this