Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ケミカルピクチャーズ new maxi single "immutable unity of the broken"

ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures) new maxi single "immutable unity of the broken" will be released at 2012/09/19 (2 TYPE, 1,260yen each)

[track list]

01.immutable unity of the broken

02.エミリー(emily)(ReMIX ver.)

03.stand by me(acoustic ver.)

04.Walking Ashland(LIVE ver.) (included in TYPE A)

04.溺れる魚(oboreru sakana)(LIVE ver.) (included in TYPE B)

^ I think their hiatus began 1-2 weeks ago, so I guess it'll be finished by the time of the single.

Anyway, excited for the new release! Hope they can get some rest till then. :)

imo their hiatus will last throughout 2012, and thus that maxi single will include only 1 new song (which might be finished before their hiatus)

btw I wonder whether their members will perform under other alter-ego/side project during hiatus of ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures)

Vo.白鳥優一(shiratori yuuichi) live-distributed LIVE DVD will be released at his session band "kiss my way" live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/20 as fundraising at his live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/02 has exceeded 100,000yen

"kiss my way" members:

Vo.白鳥優一(shiratori yuuichi) (ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures)(平一洋/taira kazuhiro))

Gt.伶希(ryouki) (ex-Crad le Marry-->Visage-->KuRt-->オトガデッド(otoga-dead))

Gt.隼(jun) (ex-No'Reason-->Pretty Ugly-->カラクリ(karakuri)-->ヒバリ(hibari)-->THE FATE-->brick break)

Ba.裕(yuu) (ex-RIZELL-->baggy-bogy)

Dr.Shimamura-enter-Hikari (brick break, Inc.New Color)

SET-LIST at 2012/07/02:

01.CREEP (Radiohead)

02.溺れる魚(oboreru sakana) (ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures))

03.幸せアレルギー(shiawase allergy)

04.keep sing out

05.KiLLiNG ME (SiM)

SET-LIST at 2012/07/20:

01.KiLLiNG ME (SiM)

02.さらばバンビ(saraba bambi) (KuRt)

03.時差ボケ(jisa boke)

04.動物パーティー(doubutsu party)

05.プリティージョークw(pretty joke) (骨(仮)(hone-kari))

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=14730&p=214769#p214769

as his session band will play song of 骨(仮)(hone-kari), it appears that 骨(仮)(hone-kari) comprises of ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures) members

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=16142

as his session band will play song of 骨(仮)(hone-kari), it appears that 骨(仮)(hone-kari) comprises of ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures) members

i hope 骨(仮) will not be a session band. :?

Hey guys, I have been really confused lately. So there's this person named "Shiratori Yuuichi" popping up in places, explaining in several posts that he's just a huge fan of Tenten and he's friends with the people in the band. But I've always been wondering, is he just Tenten's alter ego? Especially with this news, it really looks like Shiratori = Tenten and it's just an inside joke. Does anyone really know? Sorry, I can't tell the tone of sarcasm in Japanese yet (-_-;)

ameblo:

http://ameblo.jp/cpc-cpc/

If that's actually Tenten, he's a pretty boss troll, because I was squinting over it for a really long time, trying to make sense but at the same time be really suspicious of the concept of a male fan who can be so into Tenten and at the same time have many people follow his ameblo just for being a fan. Wat?

^ 白鳥優一(shiratori yuuichi) has confirmed that he is ケミカルピクチャーズ(chemical pictures) Vo.平一洋(taira kazuhiro) at their live at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/20, and their live-distributed LIVE DVD released at that live at 2012/07/20 included "keep sing out-Demo Version-" (LIVE at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/02)

Sign in to follow this