Sign in to follow this  
sebbivism

baroque(バロック) bassist Bansaku is missing

representative of 万作(bansaku) has informed other members by letter that 万作(bansaku) is safe at this moment, but he intends to terminate contract with the band due to his health problems...however, other members would like to meet him face-to-face in order to confirm his true intention

representative of 万作(bansaku) has informed other members by letter that 万作(bansaku) is safe at this moment, but he intends to terminate contract with the band due to his health problems...however, other members would like to meet him face-to-face in order to confirm his true intention

Finally.

Will we ever know why he scaped and/or disappeared...?

I think he really does not like baroque.

I am glad he seems to be safe. I don't buy his health problems at all, he just hates the band and wanted to leave. I wonder how this will affect boogieman. Will he heal magically when the baroque revival ends? Well, that asuming that boogieman did not disbanded behind closed doors.

I wonder what will happen now. Will this letter be confirmed as legit? If so, will Bansaku retire?

I am glad he seems to be safe. I don't buy his health problems at all, he just hates the band and wanted to leave. I wonder how this will affect boogieman. Will he heal magically when the baroque revival ends? Well, that asuming that boogieman did not disbanded behind closed doors.

I wonder what will happen now. Will this letter be confirmed as legit? If so, will Bansaku retire?

Then why would he re-join the band? Was he somehow obliged to join?

Yea, at least he seems to be fine. I have a feeling that this has something to do with legal/record label trouble. If he just doesn't want to be with the band, he'd leave the band, but wouldn't try to pull off some serious shit like this.

I don't know. In wich label is baroque? I don''t think It was Free Will, at least for the revival. But he is tied to FW since boogieman it is on one of it's subsidiaries?

Anyway the letter said he wanted to discontinue his contract with *the band* not the label... But if he's pretending to have health issues he will cut contact with the scene globally so it does not matter I gess.

Bansaku is an asshole running away like that, if i was his friend/band mate i'd punch him the face, doesn't he even think about how his family and friends feel.

I'm sorry for reviving the thread but was the last half of the two consecutive summer singles released?

「メロウホロウ」 (mellow hollow) was to be released on July 18.

Sign in to follow this