Sign in to follow this  
Heroin

Hello there people

Hi forum site ^_^ I am a person who somewhat like japanese bands but I used too been so obsessed with jrock or visual kei style bands which right now I kinda want to go back to that and discover and discuss certain bands I never heard of. I want to mention that my favorite Japanese rock bands that I'm still listening to are emmuree, X Japan, Dir en Grey, BLOOD, Malice Mizer, Moi Dix Mois, Blood Stain Child, Deathgaze, Awoi, Munimuni and Girugamesh (early years). So I hope to discover and have fun discussing or chatting in this forum :]

Thanks this is awesome, so many bands look crazy and sexy ;) Oh and yes I love the gothic fashion! Thanks again.

Oh and another thing which band is that person that is displayed as your avatar? Person looks interesting o.O

Thanks this is awesome, so many bands look crazy and sexy ;) Oh and yes I love the gothic fashion! Thanks again.

Oh and another thing which band is that person that is displayed as your avatar? Person looks interesting o.O

Key Party bands are fantastic. You are welcome. He is the fabulous Kayane from MaRiLL everyone who says he can't sing needs to get their ears tested. Also you should listen to this Aliene Maφriage song. :wub:

C-lET7NLp7o

Key Party bands are fantastic. You are welcome. He is the fabulous Kayane from MaRiLL everyone who says he can't sing needs to get their ears tested. Also you should listen to this Aliene Maφriage song. :wub:

C-lET7NLp7o

Oh my god the song is badass and his voice <3 just love it! And not to mention his looks (slobs)... sorry ;)

thanks for sharing :)

Welcome! I like your taste in bands! Do you like GPKism? :staru:

Thanks! Um I've heard of them back then through my obsession years, and probably heard a couple of there songs. A recommendation of one of there songs would be lovely =]

If that's you in your avatar and sig, your hot :hyper:

C-lET7NLp7o

Oh my god the song is badass and his voice <3 just love it! And not to mention his looks (slobs)... sorry ;)

thanks for sharing :)

Indeed they did have their own sound. No problem you should check out other Key Party bands on YouTube. I think you would love Eliphas Levi! Oh I forgot say have a fun time on here! :oops: I might see you in the forums sometime. :3

deadman, gullet, sugar, konig, miss jelly fish, lucifer luscious violenoue

few suggestions off the top of my head from things mentioned/suggested already.

welcome fellow new person to the boards :)

Welcome to the heaven mate. Hope you enjoy your time here.

Do you like Galeyd, Signal, and A -Anonymous Confederate Ensemble-??

@Gorewhore oh yeah I forgot about Deadman, I love them. To bad they disbanded :C oh and thanks for the recommendations!

@prophet hmm no never heard of them. I think I listened to a lot of disbanded bands like Necro Circus, Gagaaling, sadie, gemmik, Yaminade, Black:List, d'espairsray, eight and I think that's pretty much it. Oh and I listened to many bands that started in the early 2000's.

Are those bands that you mentioned your top favorite jrock bands?

lol Sadie has not disbanded yet.

And to be more exact, those 3 I mentioned above are my favorite new VK bands. You gotta try 'em! :3

oops my bad, I thought they did since that people were talking smack about sadie on how they are copy catters of DeG. So I assumed they were losing fans which led to disbandment (I don't think that's a word).

Well hopefully I would love the ones you recommended me, thanks ^_^

Try this then:

A - Yoake no Anthem

rLJSDbhi-oQ

Sounds pretty good, the lead singers voice is real good and I love that they added the violin. Pretty good mixture to the song.

I've listened to the other two that you mentioned Galeyd and Signal. Galeyd sounds headbanging and a bit similar to the band Deluhi, though I really don't like comparing because your not looking through the bands uniqueness. So, sad to say but it reminds me of Deluhi. Signal just automatically reminded me of DeG because of the squeel that the vocalist does. I don't really like metal as I use too, so I'm not that hyped up on Signal.

Try this then:

A - Yoake no Anthem

rLJSDbhi-oQ

Sounds pretty good, the lead singers voice is real good and I love that they added the violin. Pretty good mixture to the song.

I've listened to the other two that you mentioned Galeyd and Signal. Galeyd sounds headbanging and a bit similar to the band Deluhi, though I really don't like comparing because your not looking through the bands uniqueness. So, sad to say but it reminds me of Deluhi. Signal just automatically reminded me of DeG because of the squeel that the vocalist does. I don't really like metal as I use too, so I'm not that hyped up on Signal.

You gotta try more from A !

And yea, I forgot to mention that Galeyd definitely like, the replica of Deluhi, their music is really identical. I dont like comparing as well, but it is the truth, and since the one they are copying is a superb band such as Deluhi, I won't mind. They are fucking awesome.

Sign in to follow this