Trombe

school food punishment has officially disbanded

Does anyone have an idea if these demos are available for purchase/download somewhere? As in, bandcamp or so? Or don't they have any official releases planned yet?

Why break up sfp to start a new band that sounds exactly like sfp...

This is entirely my opinion and I don't really have anything to substantiate it with other than gut-feeling, but I don't think sfp or Yumi in particular had a good relationship with their label after they went major. Look at how many singles (especially anime crossovers) they made after going major and how samey they all sounded (I swear half of amp-reflection sounds like the same song being looped over and over). Now compare that with everything they did while they were independent when every song sounded unique and different in its own way. 

When they announced their disbandment Yumi said that she wanted SFP to stop making music "while it was still beautiful", I kinda think she was referring to label interference and wanting to get back to being free to write what she wanted to again, rather than having to throw out another generic anime opening every few months. Once again that's just my opinion and I don't have any proof to back any of it up, so take it with a grain of salt.

^ I have a feeling the relationship between the members eroded with all of this and it just wasn't working anymore. Their release schedule was messed up after amp-reflection and, if I remember correctly, they didn't even play many concerts to promote their major stuff. Yumi probably just wanted a fresh start while carrying the same music style from sfp.