Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Fear, and Loathing in Las Vegas new album release

Not sure on Crossover. I like that harsh vocalist is trying new techniques and most of the song is pretty good but I can't say much for the breakdown, just seems awkward

[track list]

01.Acceleration

02.Scream Hard as You Can

03.Crossover

04.How Old You are Never Forget Your Dream

05.Interlude I

06.Just Awake

07.Defeat and Beat

08.In the End, the Choice is All Yours

09.Ley-Line

10.Interlude II

11.Don't Suffer Alone

Love that PV and the track list and the cover art. Super excited for this release now.

I really didn't expect it to be like that either! Very cool.

OMG! I love the cover as well as the tracklist! Cant wait anymore! Fuuuuuuu~

Everything so far is super sick!! That cover art~ It even has that same shape from their other album from 2010, super stoked for this release

I loved Just Awake....Crossover...hmmm I dunno...it might be a little too random at times...I do like how there isn't as much auto tune though...hmm...album seems like its going to be on par with the first.

As much as I dislike them for autotuned vocals on previous works, I must say Crossover sounds amazing. Hope the rest of album will be similar.

Just Awake English version is supposed to release on last June btw, along with Acceleration. But I dont hear anything about it yet.

Scream Hard As You Can is absolutely f***ing amazing!! I don't think I can wait for this album anymore!! This will absolutely be their best release to date.

Scream Hard As You Can is absolutely f***ing amazing!! I don't think I can wait for this album anymore!! This will absolutely be their best release to date.

I am not sure about that yet before I hear the whole thing. Dance & Scream is tough to beat. This album is masterpiece.

I am not sure about that yet before I hear the whole thing. Dance & Scream is tough to beat. This album is masterpiece.

Like you said in a previous topic, everyone has their own opinions and thoughts to it. I feel it will be their best release of course.

Like you said in a previous topic, everyone has their own opinions and thoughts to it. I feel it will be their best release of course.

If the whole thing is as badass as Crossover and Scream Hard as You Can, I completely agree with you. I cannot wait any longeeeeer!!!

Just Awake English version is supposed to release on last June btw, along with Acceleration. But I dont hear anything about it yet.

The single will be shipped at July 23th.

The single will be shipped at July 23th.

Well, I believe the last time I visited their OHP they mentioned that it would be released by the end of June.

The PV of Scream Hard as You Can has been upped on youtube again, The quality is also better.

2k55xXm0ido&feature=player_embedded

ANOTHER PV IS UP!

LEY-LINE

z6GfIPOM4Bw&feature=player_embedded

THIS IS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!

Sign in to follow this