Sign in to follow this  
hanabiflare

Ello there lovelies

Heyoooo! My name's Hanabi. I'm 15 years old from the sunny state of Florida in the USA. I'm working towards my goal of becoming a Jrock and Anime song singer in Japan one day. I upload singing and dancing covers on YouTube (HanabiFlare). I also try to do some voice acting on my yt. My biggest inspirations are The GazettE and SCANDAL. I hope to be like them someday and find my own unique sound. I also want to perform at many anime conventions! I'm also a huge anime and manga lover ^^. At the moment I'm watching Naruto, One Piece (favorite!), Fairy Tail, Bodacious Space Pirates, Hunter X Hunter, Sket Dance, AKB0048, The Idolm@ster, Upotte, and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. I don't think I could possibly list all the manga I'm currently reading haha. Thank you and nice to meet all of you! :staru:

Welcome to MH :)

If you want you can post your covers in the Musician's Corner, people will comment/review it then :)

Welcome to MH :)

If you want you can post your covers in the Musician's Corner, people will comment/review it then :)

Thank you! I've started using Musician's Corner :D

Welcome abroad!

Imma check your videos soon~

Thankyou so much! (o^^o)

I checked your "Burial Applicant" vocal cover, it's good~ But why didnt you do the screaming part? XD

Welcome abroad!

Imma check your videos soon~

Thankyou so much! (o^^o)

I checked your "Burial Applicant" vocal cover, it's good~ But why didnt you do the screaming part? XD

I hadn't quite gotten down the act of screaming yet but I plan to cover Vortex, Saku, and a redo of Remember the Urge and do the scream parts in those songs ^^

Sign in to follow this