Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

girugamesh new single release

GDxL7yGTKz0

For anyone who hasn't listened to it yet...
Interesting to note that the harder section of the song is something we haven't seen these guys doing since music... maybe there was a song or 2 like that on now too.

That actually sounds really awesome after that first little bit. Not that I haven't disliked their recent work, it's just been a little bland and repetitive but this sounds really good.

Sounds good, nothing amazing but it's good enough, although I liked GO so I have no problem but I agree, it is a step up

Sounds fun :P I'm glad this one isn't overly produced like full GO was... At least they kept parts of Satoshi's voice raw instead of flattening everything :s

This is not at the level I expected them to back to yet. But I guess it is still better than their latest releases.

It's definitely super fun, but not like what I was expecting after the cover art was released... Them all looking like Samurais and whatnot. But once you get used to that female hook, it's definitely a fun summer song.

It's not exactly what I was hoping for in terms of the style, would have loved a more harder sound but I am pleased with this. They still have some awesome instrumentals....OH MY GOD, that guitar solo sounds so awesome!! BUT I'VE HEARD THAT MELODY BEFORE!!! In another guitar solo from who knows what japanese band and song...anyone know of another song that has a guitar solo like this one? This is going to kill me

20ftixt.jpg

the old girugamesh music = the reference tattoo

the new girugamesh music = the tattoo on the back

girugamesh = the tattoo artist

girugamesh fans = the guy being tattooed

I love this. So much. Because that's what I feel.

But, I also think it's a major step up from [GO] (which I hated). I can even hear some of their

core sounds as far back as [13s Reborn] in the yelling part (reminds me a little of [kaisen sengen]).

It's not much, but maybe they're thinking about their old fans too. I hope they are and incorporate

more of their older sound into their new music.

20ftixt.jpg

lol this! XD

I quoted it n my fb page.

Sign in to follow this