Sign in to follow this  
ShanethVarosa

Megaromania - Artistical Glint

Not going to write a full Track by track here since I did a really really long one on my Tumblr (ShanethVarosa.tumblr.com if you're interested to see my in-depth thoughts.

Overall, though, I really enjoyed this album FAR more than I thought I was going to... Maybe that's thanks to low expectations. Anyway, here's a slight breakdown:

Absolute favorites:

Tragedy, Silvery Divorce, With Sympathizer

Next level favorites:

A Prelude to Glint, Aurora, Oath, Heretical Voice, Spell of Mystery

Meh:

Cynthia, Wail of Crested

No:

Absolute Obedience.

Interested in other's thoughts!

I've only listened to the album twice, so I don't really know it well enough to really write a full review yet. Overall, I liked the album even though I had no expectations for it since they announced its release way too early to keep my attention.

Not so strangely enough, the only songs on there I didn't really care for were the ones already released: Oath, Aura, Wail, and Cynthia. I feel like their a-sides have a typical format since their drummer left and they're usually hit-or-miss with me (mostly misses). Thankfully, their magic still lies within their b-sides, which has been a common trait since their first album was released. Based on a few listens, I think Spell of Mystery-Vague Japanese Sentence- is my favorite new song.

Absolute favorites:

Tragedy, Silvery Divorce, With Sympathizer

Next level favorites:

A Prelude to Glint, Aurora, Oath, Heretical Voice, Spell of Mystery

Meh:

Cynthia, Wail of Crested

No:

Absolute Obedience.

Interested in other's thoughts!

Absolutely agree with your thought...

Tragedy, Silvery Divorce, With Sympathizer is hanging in my playlist until now...

Sign in to follow this