Sign in to follow this  
Augie1995

AND- Muyuu no Kago single

AND's new single... Muyuu no Kago, after those 2 heavy badass songs, I should have expected a ballad and it's a decent one. Im thoroughly enjoying it. It has some great background music and the guitars play a lovely melody but the chorus is weak, barely moderate. There is a weird echo-y sound to the vocals in this song. I give it an 8/10

I have yet to get into the B-sides but when I do, I'll edit my post.

I was really disappointed by the quality of the songs on this single. They were noisey in the bad way and sounded terrible. The drums were annoying. ;__; WTF Ando.

I agree with Maiku. The quality for these songs was just so off putting.

Muyuu no Kago - I would have love this song if they cut it about two minutes. It doesn't have enough variety in it to keep my attention. Quality aside, this is a very nicely done ballad (I love the piano work) that just got extended for too long. 3.5/5

Bara Iro no Jinsei - The quality really is shown on this song...it's terrible and makes the vocals sound horrible. I actually couldn't finnish this track. The instrumental sounded decent, but the vocals on top just sounded...:( 2/5

Yokujou Biyori - Nice adrenaline pumping song! Something really great to rock out to! It reminds me of their older songs like Blackout or Jack the Ripper. Favorite song from this single. 3.5/5

Overall: 3/5. This is probably And's best ballad track and had it been the quality of their other singles, I think it would have been much better. The B-sides aren't nearly as good as the ones off their other major singles, but they are decent to listen to...well at least Yokujou Biyori is...Still excited for this album.

The drums were annoying. ;__; WTF Ando.

:lol: Yeah agree with the other comments posted here can't say much more about this single really. I want them to be awesome again like they were when they were indie. :(

Sign in to follow this