Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

[Selling] Rare 犬神サーカス団(Inugami Circus Dan) Videos

Hi all! Just wanted to let you know that I'm selling some of my most prized 犬神サーカス団(Inugami Circus Dan) items in preparation for an upcoming vacation.

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

*SIGNED* 夜が終っちまう前に VHS

This is an incredibly rare item. It is their first live VHS originally released in 1998 in very limited quantities. I had the fortune to go see them live at AKON and brought it to be signed(Jouji was rather excited to see it and we talked about it for a bit while I stumbled through my Japanese nervously lol). If wanted, I can provide a HQ VHS rip to the buyer that I made as well.

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

*SIGNED* 夜が終っちまう前に DVD

Rare fanclub-only DVD. Contains footage from their 夜が終っちまう前に live VHS from 1998. I was lucky enough to get this signed personally at AKON.

IMG_0975.jpg

IMG_0978.jpg

*SIGNED* 覘キ絡繰狂犬芝居 DVD

Rare fanclub-only DVD. Contains footage from their 覘キ絡繰狂犬芝居 VHS, the second live video they released in 1998. As with the other items, I got this signed personally at AKON.

IMG_0976.jpg

IMG_0979.jpg

*SIGNED* 夜行列車で行く全国地獄めぐり 終点・愛憎満ちた道玄坂編 DVD

Rare fanclub-only DVD. Contains un-cut footage of their 2008.12.05 oneman at SHIBUYA O-WEST. Also got this signed personally at AKON.

I'm not really sure how much these are worth, so feel free to make any offers via comment or PM. I accept paypal and I'm willing to ship internationally. Thanks for looking!

Sign in to follow this