Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

ex-華音(kanon) members new band "「xxx」is D£AD" has formed

ex-華音(kanon) members continual session band "Mr.xxx" (pronounced as "mister") has changed to new band "「xxx」is D£AD" after their live at Shibuya REX at 2012/04/11, at which support Dr.春-shun- has officially joined the band

their new maxi single "st[a]rt" will be released at 2012/06/01 (1,260yen), which will be sold in advance at their first presents live "EDGE is DEAD" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/05/18

"「xxx」is D£AD" members:

Vo.Louis (ex-華音(kanon)(亜希-aki-))

Gt.梓-azusa- (ex-HELL the GROWL-->Armeria(慄禾-ritsuka-))

Ba.龍輝-ryuki- (ex-華音(kanon)(柳汰-ryuta-)-->RUDE(support))

Dr.春-shun- (ex-[WilL](シュント/shunto))

[track list]

01.st[a]rt

http://xxxisdead.com/

related thread:

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=4930&p=203424#p203424

That single will be a must have! I hope they actually mean it with the "it's going on sale nationwide" Will kill my poor economy if i'll have to use shopping service... but it'll be worth it ^^

Sounds good !

5150 sounds like APOCALYPSE (Megaromania) and I see that Gt.梓-azusa- was a roadie of Megaromania !

I dont know the Megaromania song but is the second sample the start from 5150? The guitar and vocal-melody is an nearly exact copy of

(and if you're right, i guess Megaromania 'covered' it too).

Sounds good !

5150 sounds like APOCALYPSE (Megaromania) and I see that Gt.梓-azusa- was a roadie of Megaromania !

I dont know the Megaromania song but is the second sample the start from 5150? The guitar and vocal-melody is an nearly exact copy of

(and if you're right, i guess Megaromania 'covered' it too).

Hmm, 5150 doesn't really sound like APOCALYPSE in my opinion but I can definitely hear NEMESIS (in 5150). Interesting!

their live-distributed single "メッセージ(message)" will be released at their live at Shinjuku RUIDO K4 at 2012/08/02, at Nagoya ell.SIZE at 2012/08/09 and at OSAKA RUIDO at 2012/08/10

Sign in to follow this