Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

La'Mule+NightingeiL new band new album release

The preview is really promising. I have high expectations for their releases. But it's so long until they release their album. I hope time's running fast.

title of their live-distributed single released at their one-man live "首吊り眼前(kubitsuri ganzen)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/13 is "蝋の翼(rou no tsubasa)"

title of their live-distributed single released at their one-man live "首吊り眼前(kubitsuri ganzen)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/07/13 is "蝋の翼(rou no tsubasa)"

their distributed single "蝋の翼(rou no tsubasa)" has been released through the following indie CD stores since 2012/07/20 (limited 100 for each store)

Jishuban club

Brand-X

Closet Child Harajuku store

Like an Edison Shinjuku store

Like an Edison Harajuku store

ZEAL LINK Shinjuku store

ZEAL LINK Shibuya store

their one-man live series "中毒世界(chuudokusekai)~grotesque happy endless~" 2nd CM could be watched through YouTube since 2012/07/23

LkY1yPIyB_w

This new sample reminds me a lot of the medium-paced songs kon composed for NightingeiL, which is awsome.

They are both awsome.

I hope vol3 (or 4.. or 5..) will be an aggresive track. Then I can die happy.

title of their live-distributed single released at their one-man live "頸動脈手首(keidoumyaku tekubi)" at Ikebukuro EDGE at 2012/08/11 is "どうせ終わる世界ならあなたがいい(douse owaru sekai nara anata ga ii)"

Guest Magatsu

sounds so damn great!!!

>_< man.. hopefully can I get a new job soon! so that I can go and support this new band if they release something!

血と包帯 setlist at 8/15:

人格集積回路 (La'Mule)

curse (La'Mule)

inspire (La'Mule)

New song (CELL)

蝋の翼 (CELL)

I love how they still play so much La'Mule even though they already have enough original music to fill a oneman.

Are you sure the second live distributed is どうせ終わる世界ならあなたがいい ?

Cause' I don't find the name anywhere on the internet, nor on CELL website, and blogs

Are you sure the second live distributed is どうせ終わる世界ならあなたがいい ?

Cause' I don't find the name anywhere on the internet, nor on CELL website, and blogs

It should be right, yes!

There is no official source for that and I don't yet have the cd myself, but I heard it from people who went there and got it. When I saw this on yahoo auctions it was also listed as どうせ終わる世界ならあなたがいい.

their one-man live series "中毒世界(chuudokusekai)~grotesque happy endless~" 3rd CM could be watched through YouTube since 2012/09/03

QS_S_70R-JQ

their distributed single "どうせ終わる世界ならあなたがいい(douse owaru sekai nara anata ga ii)" has been released through the following indie CD stores since 2012/09/03 (limited copies for each store)

Jishuban club

Brand-X

Closet Child Harajuku store

Like an Edison Shinjuku store

Like an Edison Harajuku store

ZEAL LINK Shinjuku store

ZEAL LINK Shibuya store

their one-man live series "中毒世界(chuudokusekai)~grotesque happy endless~" 3rd CM could be watched through YouTube since 2012/09/03

Thx! Sounds cool as always. :)

It's not a song, this is the name of their oneman series.

Yes I know. I'm just refering to the song that plays in this video, and also in the Vol.1 and Vol.2.

CELL oneman Setlist on 2012.07.13 (首吊り眼前):

-SE-

1. Sterilization (La'Mule)

2. Inspire (La'Mule)

3. 吊り下げの恋 (NightingeiL)

4. EVENT (NightingeiL)

5. Angel Dive (CELL)

6. ナイフ (La'Mule)

7. どうせ終わる世界ならあなたがいい (CELL)

8. Prism (La'Mule)

9. 12秒間 (NightingeiL)

10. Life. Life. Life (La'Mule)

11. 〇〇な私 (CELL)

En 1

1. Rhythm Session

2. Eccentric Marxist (La'Mule)

3. Cry in past (La'Mule)

En 2

1. 蝋の翼 (CELL)

I really want the setlist for their august oneman!

This band must be so awesome life. And it makes me somehow happy that they are playing not only old La'mule songs but also NightingeiL ones. If I just have the money and could go :/

At least the album release comes nearer and nearer.

This band must be so awesome life..

Pretty sure they are very intense.

Kon appearently also does some eccentric solo performance at each live. Last month he cut himself and made people in the audience collapse. :/

And this time he ate a bunch of pills... so according to title he'll jump from somewhere high next month.

Pretty sure they are very intense.

Kon appearently also does some eccentric solo performance at each live. Last month he cut himself and made people in the audience collapse. :/

And this time he ate a bunch of pills... so according to title he'll jump from somewhere high next month.

Kenzi wannabe? Next he's going to dive and smash through a table covered with barbed wire XD

Kenzi wannabe? Next he's going to dive and smash through a table covered with barbed wire XD

wwww~ I somehow have to imagine all the bandages and fishnet getting caught in the wire.

But nah, he's much too dramatic and oldschool for the kenzi way of doing it.

Sign in to follow this