Sign in to follow this  
TheBistroButcher666

Track M from Aliene Ma'riage

w0p8JzSXz0A?t=6s

So I was fucking around and looking at some of my stuff and realized I didn't have the track M from Aliene. I own about 99% of their discography minus some demo tapes and was surprised I didn't have this song ripped already. I looked and saw that it is listed as a bonus track off the single Ma'ria and so I pulled it out to rip the song but found that it's not on the single at all. There's 13 tracks, the first three being Virgin Mary, α~精神異常者の脳内麻薬~ and revive of course and the rest of it filler with a 4:00 song at the end of just static.

Soooooooooo, when was M released? Was there multiple pressings of Ma'ria and one of them included this song?

I need to know BECAUSE I MUST HAVE IT D:<

Thanks! lololol

I have the first press (need that second pressing now). The booklet I have list M as the 13th track but that track is just static noise.

The CD plays fine though, I can confirm that but the 13th track is clearly not the song. Is there some sort of wizardy that would cause the track not to play correctly on a PC? ¯\ (ツ) /¯

Also scans from my booklet ~

http://zombiejuice.net/scans/alienemaria001.jpg

http://zombiejuice.net/scans/alienemaria002.jpg

Nope, installed it and gave it a try and still won't play correctly. The only other stand alone CD player I own is in my car, so I'll go jump in there after I finish what I'm doing to see if the song will play in the car. Otherwise, what the hell? The CD isn't damaged or scratched either.

Also I just bought the second pressing because I'm a completionist huehuehue.

Perhaps a manufacturing error? I'd check with another person who owns the first pressing to verify this issue. It may be a problem with just your copy/a few copies.

Doesn't work in the car CD player either, well shoot.

Perhaps a manufacturing error? I'd check with another person who owns the first pressing to verify this issue. It may be a problem with just your copy/a few copies.

That's what I'm starting to think. I did just buy the second pressing so whenever it arrives in the next month or so, I'll see if the bonus track on it works.

This sucks! :(

/firstworldproblems

hmm i swore that is the sogn M (it is named shoku though... weird)

Anyways that wasnt my rip, that was another person's, im not sure which versino i have, but i have the M'aria single with the golden cover...

Here are the spectrals from Adobe Audition.

:|

I think the hidden track is either meant to be static (knowing them, this was intentional, they so weird!) or it could be a production error.

Well then, are you sure that the track that's linked in your first post isn't from Kyoka's solo album? Coincidentally, that's also named M.

^ could you please upload his solo works for me.

For some stupid reason... i deleted it lol

I'll see what I can do in a bit.

EDIT: Check 'em. It's done. Also, maybe Champ or anyone else that can somewhat read Japanese can help us out with giving us a rough idea of what the booklet has to say about that track?

Throwing out more random, useless thoughts: maybe only a certain number of copies of each press have the song and the rest have static? I've heard of bands doing dumb gimmicks like that.

Sign in to follow this