Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

BLOOD Vo.Hayato will depart

I was sure ! SaTaN and Frenzy left Starwave Records, so I guested that Hayato left the label too !

THIS

Hayato/Mr. SaTaN voice is beautiful, good luck to Frenzy and SaTaN

Guest Magatsu

wonder why? alright.. because he wanted to start SaTaN again. so they got in a fight.

That's why.

And he really really... made a good choice!

even it's might sad.. but it's way better for a cool crazy nice guy like Hayato.. to go his own path without stupid Kiwi!!~~

So yes I love this news.. but I did know it already. :3

Guest Magatsu

I wonder if kiwi will write a rage about it.

Guest Magatsu

Yes kiwamu is really that bad.

Guest Magatsu

mm kiwamu didn't wrote a rant about it. he does only thank Hayato for the good time.

And that the other members will still support Blood after Hayato will left.

mmm

And Hayato is really afraid to tell his fans the truth. he keep saying: I can't say more. I can't say more.. so I won't write more"

So than we already know that there is something very very wrong.

>__<

I think it is quite odd. Kiwamu makes it seem like there was no bad blood, he respected the decision and he wishes Hayato well. But since Hayato is saying "I can't say more" there's obviously something more at stake here.

Guest Magatsu

Just believe me.

reason:

Hayato want to make real music. He want that he can talk with his fans. And he don't want to fool fans.

He want to be a real artist.

And that the music isn't only about "HOW TO GET SO FAST AS POSSIBLE MANY MONEY"

and probably even more reasons.

I'm gonna say something a bit opposite. I'm glad he left the band because I don't particularly like his voice :X

It just rubs me the wrong way.

I hope BLOOD continues and gets a better singer.

Although I have heard Kiwamu is just awful to work with haha.

Guest Magatsu

._. and some post did dissapear so please klick: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=15180&start=10 to see 2 previous ones

I agree with that.

But I also think that the voice of Hayato just didn't fit. His voice is more what he does solo and as SaTaN.

I would love to see blood continue but please without DORA. he is to good for Kiwamu.

Wonder why my post and the other one aren't appearing here... weird...

Anyway, I love Blood's early stuff... I'd say everything up to and including Les Fleurs du Mal was amazing to me. After that it got sloppy and annoying (How they considered Lost Sky to be a full album but it was maybe 4 new songs, an outro, an old song redone, and a million remixes... Bitch please.)

I'm forever longing for another song as perfect as Sakura, I Remember You, or Wings of the Rebellion.

Guest Magatsu

probably Kiwamu is hacking this forum?

and yes Blood's early stuff is great. and is still great.

But I doubt if Kiwamu can ever get great artist together and write good music like he did.

Kiwamu does write everything...

But if there should be a new blood than please with 4 more kiwamus. (so people who only care about money)

And not with people who really want to play and really want to make good music and who really want to care about their fans.

Guest Magatsu

it's out. but wasn't the single Live only? if not then you have to wait at least 1 month.

Guest Magatsu

but wasn't that one live limited only?

I think you could ask Kiwamu personally if there is still one left. and that you would love to pay for it.

I wonder if he would sell it to you anyway.

As much as I liked this current Blood, I am glad he is leaving and resuming SaTaN. He was good in Blood, but far better in SaTaN and Frenzy too.

So good luck to him I say and I look forward to his future continuing SaTaN and Frenzy

Sign in to follow this