Sign in to follow this  
petitefeet

Noobeh Here!

Hi, all!

I'm petitefeet, and I have no idea what the hell to say, haha.

I am a college student in South Florida, and I work in a tobacco shop. I like to problem solve, which works well for me since I'm leaning toward engineering and business with my studies.

This is probably my millionth time joining a forum dedicated to Japanese rock, and I hope my experience is better. Most of the time I either encounter elitists or crazy fan girls that believe that *insert random j-rocker here* can do no wrong, and if I mention that they are human I am automatically the evilest of evils that must be destroyed. I am hoping to have a better experience here.

I tend to be random, and a bit dorkish, but people say it's a part of my charm (that I didn't realize I had). My humor is a bit dry, and sometimes I can be dense and not get things the first time. I am also rather verbose, if you can't tell from my novel of an introduction.

If you have any questions, just ask! I'm terrible at introductions XD

Haha, welcome to the forum! Believe me, if you're up for a good discussion, this is the place :) What Japanese bands are your favourites?

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm glad to know I'll find discussion. So many places seem to lack it anymore.

Some of my favorite bands are the GazettE and Buck-Tick (mostly their older stuff, some of which reminds me of The Cure), though I'm open to listen to just about anything. I also enjoy listening to Kagrra.

. Most of the time I either encounter elitists or crazy fan girls that believe that *insert random j-rocker here* can do no wrong, and if I mention that they are human I am automatically the evilest of evils that must be destroyed. I am hoping to have a better experience here.

I can't stand people like that...

Anyway welcome, hope you have a nice time here and I think you'll like it. Most of us are very nice and I don't think you'll find that elitism here.

. Most of the time I either encounter elitists or crazy fan girls that believe that *insert random j-rocker here* can do no wrong, and if I mention that they are human I am automatically the evilest of evils that must be destroyed. I am hoping to have a better experience here.

I can't stand people like that...

Anyway welcome, hope you have a nice time here and I think you'll like it. Most of us are very nice and I don't think you'll find that elitism here.

^Pretty much this :)

Anyway, welcome!

Thanks, guys!

So far, so good. I haven't seen a post yet that has made me want to punch someone in the boob, so I count that as a good sign :D

Some of my favorite bands are the GazettE and Buck-Tick (mostly their older stuff, some of which reminds me of The Cure), though I'm open to listen to just about anything. I also enjoy listening to Kagrra.

Cupcake points from me.

And welcome to the forum~

Cupcake points from me.

And welcome to the forum~

Ooh, cupcakes are awesome! :domo:

Thanks ^.^

Sign in to follow this