Sign in to follow this  
Vicious-ness

What would you do game

what would you do if Mao (sadie) poked you with a stick?

i'd look at the stick, then at him.

what would you do if candy spooky tried to kill you like they did the girl in their video?

er, i'd yea... do nothing.haha

what if someone on chat with you asks you to uhh... do a monkey dance and he/she'll watch you throught web cam?

That would be the end of the conversation >D Coz i can't dance

What if some of your teachers would ask you on a date with him/her?

I would have to stay at my grandfathers/mothers (they have divorced) other grandfater+mother's (they live together) place. And that would suck D:

What would you do if your lil' bro would suddenly hit you? (mine just did that xD)

That's my worst nightmare D: Or if both my mp3-player AND comp would go crazy. Bye bye J-rock. I'd seriously be deprsessed untill I'd get everything back. I can't live without music!!

What if you could only use computer once a week, two hours?

OMG! 2h? Are you serious? I use it like 6 hours in a day ;;___;; I'd go nuts.

What if Tora (from alice9) would move at your house?

Id tell him to lure some fine young ladies into the house to have a party if he wanted to stay..buahaha

what if Die wanted to eat your fingers but for doing so he'd be ur slave..would you let him do it?

I'd say no. Hot as he may be, id still be in pain if he bit them off.

'Sides I need those fingers to play guitar and bass...and pick my nose :]

what would you do if Kisaki randomly humped you then left?

well thats an easy..one: sit..Look around and say "WHAT THE FUCK?"... then grab a cigarette.XD( he left so i cant do much about that)

what would you do IF kisaki and kyo randomly humped you, then tie you up laughed at you and sat there staring at you?

be really freaked out-- but on the other hand.it's them! haha.I might as well stare at them too...xP

what would you do if your nanny made you eat human liver for breakfast?

I wouldn't eat that ! D: And then I would.. call to police or someone to take the weird nanny away (phew, I'm too old to have a nanny xD)

What would you do if your father and brother (or other family members) would literally throw you out from your home and lock the door? (ehh.. mine did that yesterday xD happy family life!)

Kick the door in or beat it in with a blunt object...cuss them out...then walk away and or tell them to open the goddamn door or ima break the fucking window of their car and or dent it.( yes i would really do this if they had done that to me..I go a tad insane when i get angry)

What would you do if a friend said he had herpes and then broke out his/her privates and rubbed em on ya?(they then screamed SURPRISE)

Kick the door in or beat it in with a blunt object...cuss them out...then walk away and or tell them to open the goddamn door or ima break the fucking window of their car and or dent it.( yes i would really do this if they had done that to me..I go a tad insane when i get angry)

What would you do if a friend said he had herpes and then broke out his/her privates and rubbed em on ya?(they then screamed SURPRISE)

how could a girl bust out her privates? XD you smoke? haha me too

i dunno freak out?

what would you do if a vampire was chasing you and all you had on you was a pencil, rubber band and backpack?

Punch the vampire with the bag (my bags are heavy) Then erhm.. Rub his face.. and ehh.. stab him with the pencil.. to throat!

The best backup plan incase vampire attacs!

What would you do if you had a wordtest and you hadn't read a word?

i dunno im fucking pro at English :]

but if it was a Japanese test i'd prolly just look at the kanji and bullshit from there XD

what would you do if your teacher was smokin hot and came on to you?

By all means tell her to comeby sometime...seriously who wouldnt say yes to a fantasy of a hot teacher hook up.

what would you do if you had a crush on someone?

er, dunno... admire him? LOL.that's the least...xD

what would you do if you failed an oral exam and your parents got mad at yah and as a punishment they'll make you a chicken-sor-of dance 2mins ev'ry hour?

Sign in to follow this