Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

Fitocracy

Hey ya'll :3 Is anyone else here a member of Fitocracy? For those that don't know, Fitocracy is a fitness tracking site created by a bunch of nerds. Given its nerd heritage, it was created in some sort of weird RPG/MMO way. No battles or anything crazy like that(yet!), but you gain experience points based on what exercises you log and there are achievements and quests to work towards. There are also groups that you can join for fun or for competition(groups can make custom challenges for their members). Right now the site is still in beta, so you need an invite to get in. I've got a bunch though, so if anyone wants an invite just let me know :3 If you're already a member, hit me up... my name on there is biopanda as well.

Oh, I created a VK fan group too, so we can all work together to get sexy Uruha thighs or whatever XD

Sounds fun,

but since i didn't do sports at all aside of walking to Starbucks nearby my office,

i might have to wait until i actually a member of a gym club or whatever.

Thanks for introducing it though. :)

Sent your invite, Arithy :3

Sounds fun,

but since i didn't do sports at all aside of walking to Starbucks nearby my office,

i might have to wait until i actually a member of a gym club or whatever.

Thanks for introducing it though. :)

They've got a really wide range of activities you can log on there. As of right now, all of the exercises I do are ones I can do right here at home. If you wanted to, you could even log walking to and from Starbucks XD

Holy crap they've updated Fitocracy a lot since this thread was started.

It's no longer in beta, so no invite needed.

I've been terribly addicted to Fitocracy. Being able to assign a numerical score to exercising has really helped me stay motivated.

Sign in to follow this