Sign in to follow this  
Maiku

DmC: Devil may Cry.

I like this new dante , he looks so cool and. I have watched one gameplay vid and I really liked it.

I have played dmc 1 and 2

@Neon: If you never tried it, you should play DMC 3. It's the best of them all, and I've gotta say I was very disappointed with DMC 2. Dante's just not in his character at all, the game lost its epicness because of his lack of sarcasm. But 3 beats all of them, really. :mrgreen:

ANOTHER THING WE HAVE IN COMMON <3

I played these games a couple of times over at a friend's house, and I loved DmC4, still don't know where to buy it though :(

ANOTHER THING WE HAVE IN COMMON <3

I played these games a couple of times over at a friend's house, and I loved DmC4, still don't know where to buy it though :(

Probably at a store that sells video games~!

^ LOL I know that much, but hardly any shop near my town sells it because they say it's "too old"

Well you could get the new one that is coming out~! :'D <3 I found mine at gamestop with the first 3 games in an anniversary edition for 15 dollars. ;O;

Yeah, this is one of the new games for 2013 I've been looking forward to. I don't get all the hate toward the new Dante though. His character design is pretty bad ass in my opinion.

I was really looking forward to this game since I love the saga's gameplay but I do not like the game system on this one. I feel like the combat and scenario design make some quite boring gameplay so far. Presentation looks really cool on the other hand, with the rebooted Dante and the morphing enviroments.

Sign in to follow this