Sign in to follow this  
redcodefinal

Hey :D

Hi, I'm redcodefinal. I enjoy playing video games and listening to j-rock. I am probably a bit out of place since this seems to be a bit more of a visual-kei board but, there isn't many other j-rock communities out there so I figured I'd join this one.

My favorite band of all time is The Pillows but I also like Supercar, Base Ball Bear, Andymori, Half-Life, 9mm Parabellum Bullet, Fullarmor, Kaminarigumo, NICO Touches the Walls, Noodles, Hermit, The Predators and, Straightener.

I have been into j-rock for about 4 years now but, in the more indie/alt rock genre.

Anywhos, hope this'll be my new home for awhile.

Hey redcodefinal, welcome to MH!

You said in your post that you weren't very versed in visual-kei music. (Not so) coincidentally, I put together a mix of some pretty good visual-kei bands here that may be to your liking. I hope that if you check it out you find some things you like.

Also, since you are more firmly on the indie/alt rock genre, hopefully you can find some things to contribute to our Non VK Thread to spread the word about more bands. The more exposure, the merrier.

Sign in to follow this