Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

凛(lin) new CD & DVD release

it will be oneman !

and i will be there for sure !

That's not the important announcement, it's just something that KISAKI revealed before the live. The important announcement will be made in a couple of hours. So, who knows, it could be last CD and DVD or something. Also, it just says "CD and DVD", not that it's an album or anything (although that would be awesome). We'll have to wait for more info

It appears that their important announcement is the KISAKI BIRTHDAY EVENT "FREEDOM 20120314" will be held at Shinsaibashi soma at 2012/03/14 and a oneman live for their 2nd anniversary in June.

They performed with new black outfits.

NEW SONGS+B SIDE COLLECTIONS ALBUM "VALUE-EXCLAIM" will be released at their live and through UCP official web-shop at 2012/03/01 (2,940yen), which will enclose special CD subscription ticket

[track list]

01.Deep Labylinth

02.Imaginary Lover

03.Fake Dance

04.Freedom

05.Walking in the rain

06.Sterilization

07.Call back

08.Lost in the mist of time.

2nd LIVE DVD "Independent "MAZE" FILM" will be released at their live and through UCP official web-shop at 2012/03/01 (5,040yen), which will include scene of their one-man live "Independent "MAZE"" at HARAJUKU ASTRO HALL at 2011/10/08 (>150 minutes) and will enclose special CD subscription ticket

btw they will hold their presents live "the shadow of envy" at Tokyo Kinema Club at 2012/03/10 and at Osaka BIG CAT at 2012/04/30, and they will hold their one-man live "VALUE-EXCLAIM" at Shibuya REX at 2012/05/20 and at Osaka ROCKTOWN at 2012/05/27

^ It's KISAKI, what did you expect?

I'm glad they didn't disband, now that KISAKI is continuing his solo project.

Glad to know that they are not disbanding, but it is a little upsetting that there is only one new song on the album. I think that I am going to skip getting the album and just get the DvD.

Glad they aren't disbanding... And this official release of B-Sides is helpful to those of us who are anal retentive about the way their iTunes look... I'm excited to have the B-Sides without having it say "Rin: 45720724 albums!" But I do wish that they would release a new PV.

Why do people seem to be confused as to what a B-side collection album is? I'm surprised they even put a new song on there.

It is not that. I just wish that they would put out more music. I Love Lin compared to Chariots.

SET-LIST at 2011/10/08:

01.凛(lin)

02.A.Hitlor.

03.From The End...

04.Fake Dance

05.Continuation of dream

06.Royal Blood

07.Sterilization

08.Aspiration(drums solo)

09.Metamorphose

10.Silent To My Pain

11.Ambient Cosmo