Sign in to follow this  
Cupcakes

Brave Brothers

Brave%2BBrothers%2B20091014_bb_572.jpg

Just because he's epic <3

Brave Brothers is a famous Korean producer who previously worked with artists such as BIG BANG, Son Dam Bi (???), After School, Minwoo, U-KISS etc. More recently, he released his own mini album “Attitudeâ€

I'm glad you posted this topic, Brave Brothers is great. I loved his first EP, the two singles following didn't live up to my expectations, but I seriously can't wait for his album, the song with Jay Park is soooo amazing! Do you know when his first album is coming out anyway, I've been trying to find out for a couple days now.

Wait there's another new single? I'm not sure, I just keep checking all my kpop sites because I'm so excited for it, but I tried looking up the album on YesAsia and it's not even listed. Jenpoo has nothing listed by Brave Brothers for the 18th. Do you have a source?

It's all right, I think I prefer the one with Jay Park. The beat reminds me of the gay ass U-Kiss album (which was also done by Brave Brothers). But it's not as bad. I'm still looking forward to the full album.

Sign in to follow this