Sign in to follow this  
Rosebetz

アンド (AND) - LIBERATE

I would like to give my oponion on the growing up band And Eccentric Agent and their new single Liberate.

First of all i think this band improved alot from where they started they are getting better and better with every single/album.

Lets get to review.

1.LIBERATE-This song got to me by listening to it few times and i actually got to it!Love the guitars and it and the drums?Awsome i would give this song 9/10.

2.VOICES-Well there are just few songs where i like Ikuma screaming and this one is actually good its pretty energetic,but not the best they made they got from me for this song 7/10

3.SILLY CLOWN IN THE SHOWN CASE-My word!I wouldnt mind if this song had a PV or would be the MAIN SONG!This song is freakin perfect from the beginning to the end they did o good job!Love the way the song starts slowly and then it gets to freaking headbanging!!10/10

This is just my oponion would love to see yours .Cheers.

Over all i would give 9/10 they did amazing job if they keep up who knows maybe one day we will se them in TOKYO DOME!

When I heard the preview of this song I was very happy. It sounded like a great bridge from their indie sound to more major sound. Let's see how the whole single stacked up.

Liberate - First off...LOVE THE GUITARS! The chorus is what had my heart. I mean it has that guitar in the background that is playing the riff style I like...hard to describe ummm...d-dun d-dun d-dun d-dun dun...hmm..trying to give an example of another song that has something similar...um...the main riff of Despair Ray's "Kamikaze"...ummm...can't think of another example, but I hope you get it. lol. I just love that type of guitar riff in a song. Only complaint is I didn't really like the breakdown...it was just blah to me. Still one of my fav songs of theirs. 4/5

Voices - Not to fond of the riff, but I did like the screams in this songs are pretty decent. Song got a little boring when it hit the pre chorus parts...chorus is blah. It's ok song. 3/5

Silly Clown in the Show Case - Love the title first off. Intro is great and then opens very nicely! I found myself drawn to the drumming in this song. Then, that chorus exploded into my ears! BEAUTIFUL! This song is flawless! 5/5

Overall 4/5 - I KNEW YOU WERE MORE THAN A GAZETTE CLONE! With more releases like this, you WILL undoubtedly take Gazette's throne! This single is hands down their best work. I love how they get better and better with each release. I'm awe struck! Brilliant work!

Liberate- Oh sweet jesus, i loved this song so much, it starts of pretty badass with some Kili riffs and the song isnt as hard as BLAZE but it still left an awesome impression to me. The breakdown is awesome as well! 9.5/10 (no guitar solo)

Voices- A friend of mine said the beginning of it reminded him of Girugamesh's VOLCANO and i have to agree with him. Anyways, another excellent song and I am just loving AND so much right now 9/10

silly clown in the show case- Sweet rutabaga pie....This song from start to finish had me hooked and I love it so much. It's been a while since that has happened. Every part of this song called to me, I love it! I think i am over my fear of clowns now...10/10

AND, way to go!!! Keep it going like this and you will get to my number one spot in no time! I am so excited for their new album. They shouldnt put Liberate on there and instead put silly clown in the show case.

I tried this single with mixed feelings. I know this band is capable of making some amazing stuff, but their last two singles were rather disappointing for me. The PV preview didn't do much for me either, so I didn't think this was going to be any good. Well, I was in for a surprise. I like the title track a lot, the full version was very good and the preview definitely gives a wrong impression of the full track. Both the B-sides were good as well. There was some experimentation in the third track, which I really liked. I'd give this single a 8/10 and hope their new material will be just as good.

Sign in to follow this