Sign in to follow this  
visualkeigirl

Hiya everyone =^.^=

Hello~!

I am a 21 college student studying Anthropology. This is my first year in college after taking a break from school after I finished high school. I am also currently learning Japanese but it is on my own until I transfer to a college that teaches Japanese.

I have been interested in Japanese music and Culture for almost 8 years now. I started by listening to Dir En Grey and Kagrra, and then I expanded over the years to close 80 different bands now. Some of the bands that I have been listening to more lately are; D, Matenrou Opera, Lolita23q, the GazettE, Alice Nine, Kiryuu, Aicle., Para:Noir, Fade [They are based out of Japan], NEGA, Lin ~The End of World Corruption~, Kalafina, Suicide Ali, Lc5, Born. There are many more that I listen to, that is just my current playlist. I also listen to more then just Japanese rock as well.

Nice to meet you all.

That's a great list! I'm pretty much the biggest D fan on the forum, so welcome!

Thanks. Great to see more D fans out there. =^.^= Most people I know do not like D at all which is sad.

That's a great list! I'm pretty much the biggest D fan on the forum, so welcome!

A bigger D fan than Haunted Jealousy? :o

Also, welcome visualkeigirl! :staru:

That's true! I've been into them for about 1,5 years and been through my overly obsessed period, but yeah, I'm still the idiot that buys a lot of their stuff and keeps supporting them and pretty much posts incredibly big compliments under all of their videos.

That's true! I've been into them for about 1,5 years and been through my overly obsessed period, but yeah, I'm still the idiot that buys a lot of their stuff and keeps supporting them and pretty much posts incredibly big compliments under all of their videos.

I've been listening to them since 2008 lol. =^.^= Birth was the first song that I heard by them. And I am still obsessed with them to this day. Not something that you grow out of.

Also thank you Yasuhiro. I figured it was time to make an account after stalking here for a couple of months. lol

Welcome to the site, nice to meet.....oh i know you, xD.

Hi visualkeigirl!

Gee thanks Masa. >.>

You make it sound like a bad thing that you already know me.

=^.^=

Sign in to follow this