Sign in to follow this  
Trombe

Megaromania new single "Cynthia" & album "Artistical Glint"

their live-limited CD "裏Artistical Glint(ura Artistical Glint)" will be released at their 4th anniversary one-man live tour "Vision of Engraving" from Sapporo COLONY at 2012/05/31 and up to Urawa Narciss at 2012/06/23 (1,000yen, limited 500), which will be in tall-case

btw they will hold their free one-man live "Glinted Born-60minutes limited showcase-" at Shibuya duo MUSIC EXCHANGE at 2012/05/22

Could someone post the video with the previews here or could, any of you who saw it, tell me if it's sounding more like their latest singles or their initial stuff, up until the first album?

Thanks.

Could someone post the video with the previews here or could, any of you who saw it, tell me if it's sounding more like their latest singles or their initial stuff, up until the first album?

Thanks.

This. I have no idea how to use that website.

Thanks.

A rip of the sampler CD is up at the weloveucp.com blog if that helps

Thanks inartistic, I'll check it out when I get home from work.

I've been waiting for these samples so I can decide if I order it with the Kiryu album or not.

I don't like their last releases (Myth and Cynthia), but I liked the mini album and AURORA. The early stuff up until the first album is really what I love about them and, since they've been going on an Versailles direction, I'm kinda afraid to waste money on a record I won't like.

Inartistic: I can't find it on that website, but it's a really cool and informative website. I like it a lot.

Darkside: I think their change in music hasn't been for the better, I also like their earliest work as opposed to their newest songs. Don't know why, but there isn't anything special about them. It's all synthy-synthy-synthy and really just unimaginative. Metis Gretel was far better. I'm only going to check this out because I still really enjoy Sui's voice. But I don't see how they've gone in a Versailles direction at all. They're not doing anything near symphonic metal, just sort of... Synthetic metal. Versailles > Megaromania.

Sorry, i forgot to mention, if you'd like to listen the previews, you need to be a registered account on niconico (it's only take a few minute, and the registration site is full english, so it isn't hard to understeand~)

I think this isn't will be "epic" as Aurora, rather it's sounds like their latest realeses (with melodic, soft songs).

Sorry, i forgot to mention, if you'd like to listen the previews, you need to be a registered account on niconico (it' only take a few minute, the registration site is english, so it isn't hard to understeand~)

I think this isn't will be "epic" as Aurora, rather it's sounds like their latest realeses (with melodic, soft songs).

Ehhh... I would really like to see at least ONE darker song on here. We'll see... It's in less than a week. Is there even a finalized tracklist yet?

I understand what you mean, to me it all sounds so plastic that the first thing that comes to my mind is Versailles. :) Maybe it isn't an accurate comparison, but I really don't know how their sound is now, I haven't listened to anything Versailles release for, at the very least, one year and a half. When I stopped listening to them, they were making stuff that I now associate with Megaromania's current sound. Plastic.

Everything else, I think you're spot on. I'll guess I'll see how the record sounds when I get home.

I went to check out weloveucp, and I believe you have to be registered to hear it. Maybe someone from the fan club can confirm.

EDIT: Well, if it's sounding like Myth and Cynthia, which are the ones I don't like, I guess Kiryu are coming home alone.

I understand what you mean, to me it all sounds so plastic that the first thing that comes to my mind is Versailles. :) Maybe it isn't an accurate comparison, but I really don't know how their sound is now, I haven't listened to anything Versailles release for, at the very least, one year and a half. When I stopped listening to them, they were making stuff that I now associate with Megaromania's current sound. Plastic.

Everything else, I think you're spot on. I'll guess I'll see how the record sounds when I get home.

I went to check out weloveucp, and I believe you have to be registered to hear it. Maybe someone from the fan club can confirm.

EDIT: Well, if it's sounding like Myth and Cynthia, which are the ones I don't like, I guess Kiryu are coming home alone.

I'll agree that Versailles took a trip with Holy Grail and the preceding singles, but I think you should check out Rhapsody of the Darkness when it comes out. It's super good, trust me!

Anyway, this isn't about Versailles. I'd honestly just get Kiryuu's at this point. If you didn't like their recent singles, I doubt you'll like the album.

But if Mega offered a poster of the cover art for this album I'd buy it XD

And that's probably what I'm going to do. And if you feel so strongly about Versailles next record, I'll check it when it comes out.

Off to hear the preview.

"Artistical Glint" [CD track list]

01.a prelude to Glint

02.Cynthia

03.Wail of crested

04.Heretical Voice

05.Spell of Mystery-幻色螺旋(genshokurasen)-

06.Absolute obedience

07.with Sympathizer (included in TYPE B)

08.Silvery Divorce

09.Oath-cross of eternity-(ALBUM MIX)

10.Tragedy

11.AURORA-destinies of world-(ALBUM MIX)

details of sessions at 美沙麗-Misery- birthday event "The Birth[day] of Creation" at Ikebukuro BLACK HOLE at 2012/04/22 are as follows:

"子妃&関西貴族":

Vo.Rame (Black Gene for the Next Scene)

Gt.美沙麗-Misery- (Megaromania)

Gt.ユキヒロ(yukihiro) (FUTURISM・BOYZ)

Ba.KISAKI (凛(lin))

Dr.俊(shun) (FUTURISM・BOYZ)

"美沙麗生誕祝い隊":

Vo.翠-Sui- (Megaromania)

Gt.刻(tokky) (Black Gene for the Next Scene)

Ba.Ray (NEGA)

Dr.零華(reika) (ドレミ團(doremidan))

"11":

Vo.戮(riku) (凛(lin), chariots)

Gt.シノ(shino) (ex-SCISSOR, now in MiU)

Gt.蜘影-Chikage- (Megaromania)

Ba.迅(jin) (ex-UnsraW)

Dr.鈴音(suzune) (ex-アンド(AND))

"藤子Fシンディケイト feat. タカヒロエモン":

Vo.ユーイ(yu-i) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

Vo.&Gt.氷牙-Hyoga- (Megaromania)

Gt.おたけ(otake) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

Ba.まぁや(maaya) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

Dr.沙美(sami) (シンディケイト(CindyKate))

"地下室系邑詩組":

Vo.田嶋武敏(tajima taketoshi) (ex-白黒キネマ(monokuro kinema))

Gt.和希(kazuki) (PLUNKLOCK)

Gt.省吾-SHOGO- (dolore)

Ba.雪那(setsuna) (ex-Metis Gretel, now in KIL:erre)

Dr.邑詩-Yushi- (Megaromania)

SET-LIST at 2012/04/22:

"地下室系邑詩組":

SE.朽木の塔(kuchiki no tou) (MUCC)

01.茫然自失(bouzenjishitsu) (MUCC)

02.蘭鋳(ranchuu) (MUCC)

03.PRECIOUS (LUNA SEA)

04.WISH (LUNA SEA)

SE.GENESIS OF MIND~夢の彼方へ(yume no kanata e)~ (LUNA SEA)

"11":

01.God of Megaromania~純血ノ刻印(junketsu no kokuin)~ (Megaromania)

02.Crimson (Megaromania)

03.トリガー(trigger) (chariots)

04.reversal (chariots)

"美沙麗生誕祝い隊":

01.DOOM (Black Gene for the Next Scene)

02.MISERY (hide with Spread Beaver)

03.青空時代~あおぞらジェネレイション~(aozora generation) (ドレミ團(doremidan))

04.SUICIDE (Aliene Ma'riage)

"子妃&関西貴族":

01.Pixy false (Phantasmagoria)

02.FREEDOM (凛(lin))

03.Tree (Vidoll)

04.X (X)

last session (Vo.翠-Sui- / Vo.美沙麗-Misery- / Gt.ユキヒロ(yukihiro) / Gt.蜘影-Chikage- / Ba.KISAKI / Dr.邑詩-Yushi-):

01.Distinctive territory (Megaromania)

02.地下線忠史歌(chikasen tadashi uta)

Sign in to follow this