Sign in to follow this  
Biopanda

クロ×ヒメ(Cro×Hime) Restarting Activities

As of their live on 12/15 at 西九条BRAND NEW, クロ×ヒメ will be ending the activity pause they went on back in March of this year. As far as I can tell, this is a full revival, though I couldn't find anywhere that it was stated explicitly. Either way I'm pretty excited, nice to see another female VK band back in the scene :3

Yesss!! I really like them (although I had no idea that they'd officially paused activities―oops). Hope they'll still be with Livqueur.

Yesss!! I really like them (although I had no idea that they'd officially paused activities―oops). Hope they'll still be with Livqueur.

Their live is listed on Takaya's blog, so I assume they're still with Livqueur. Also yeah, they went on activity pause back in March. If I remember correctly, they even released a live dvd of that performance, but it was only available to people who ordered it in advance at that concert.

If I remember correctly, they even released a live dvd of that performance, but it was only available to people who ordered it in advance at that concert.

Whaaaa >| Jealous!

If I remember correctly, they even released a live dvd of that performance, but it was only available to people who ordered it in advance at that concert.

Whaaaa >| Jealous!

Yeah, ditto :(

Sign in to follow this