Sign in to follow this  
Kaito-sama

Chemical Pictures - Togarimuneeso

FMES-4.jpg&maxx=300&maxy=0

Togarimuneeso - Finnally, some more of that energetic catchyness that I want to see from this band. Seriously, I tried getting into this band so many times, but nothing matched up to their Walking Ashland EP...until now :P Bouncy into filled with some strong guitar riffs, vocals arent too bad either. Overall, great song. 10/10

Fukou no Knife - Nice, solid intro with some strong vocals from Tenten make for an overall decent track. 8/10

Denshikiki - Vocals..are not quite on par with the rest of this release, not terrible tho. Not something id go back to a lot, but I wouldnt change it if it came on my ipod. 6/10

Overall: 8.5/10

Why couldnt their earlier albums be this good?? Ah well..at least there on the right track now. Great maxi-single

their worst release so far, on the same level as their mini album. I don't know you guys, but I CAN'T STAND jazzy-vk songs anymore.

Fukou no Knife is as bland as it can get. bland guitar lines, drums, vocals... forgettable b-side.

Denshikiki is another sugarless track, specially in comparison with the ones on Chikyuu Toyu na no Norimono. THAT ones were alive. Still on high hopes for the album, tho

I actually really liked this one...i think because imo it sounded really KuRT-ish and if you cant tell im horribly obsessed with KuRT despite their disbandment.

Sign in to follow this