Sign in to follow this  
ricchubunny

SuG new single release

Only way I'll get back into them is if their next album is somewhat remotely similar to TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL or if they make songs like Scheat, Alterna, Karma Discord, and Dot.0 but I'll try this single out when i hear a preview or something.

Only way I'll get back into them is if their next album is somewhat remotely similar to TOKYO MUZiCAL HOTEL or if they make songs like Scheat, Alterna, Karma Discord, and Dot.0 but I'll try this single out when i hear a preview or something.

indeed. But i liked Toy Soldier, just liked, not loved

New Single Titled : 不完全Beauty Fool Days :)

Oh dear god, that's not the real title is it? I hope not since that's possible with these guys.

Oh well, hopefully its good. Toy Soldier was actually listenable and I didn't feel the need to wash my ears and blast something else in my ears like I did with Crazy Bunny Coaster

limited edition TYPE A (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including "不完全Beautyfool Days(fukanzen Beautyfool Days)" PV & PV-shooting documentary), limited edition TYPE B (1,800yen) will include CD+DVD (including "不完全Beautyfool Days(fukanzen Beautyfool Days)"-Band Only ver.- PV & SuG one-man show 2011「VIP POP SHOW.」-Trial Edition-), and limited edition TYPE C (1,000yen) & regular edition (1,500yen) will include CD only

[CD track list]

01.不完全Beautyfool Days(fukanzen Beautyfool Days)

02.Vi-Vi-Vi (included in limited edition TYPE C)

02.SWEET COUNT DOWN (included in limited edition TYPE A & B and regular edition)

03.Boom Boom Neat (included in regular edition)

Can't wait for this. Other then No Out No Life, I have been loving their new releases. Although the title is making me a little wary...

I really loved it :Q__ I can't wait to have the single in my hands!! (though I ordered the Limited B version wich comes with the band only version PV)

Sign in to follow this