Sign in to follow this  
inartistic

SUZAKU complete revival

Copypasta from WE LOVE UNDER CODE:

朱 (SUZAKU) had a fateful meeting with KISAKI yesterday... and the outcome is that they've decided their complete revival! (Short and sweet: the band never disbanded or paused activities, but they were unofficially inactive due to losing two members.)

As I suspected, bassist Shigure left the band, even though it was never officially announced. So as part of this decision to completely revive, the band has announced their new lineup:

Vocals: 樹-ituki-

Guitar: 鴉-karasu-

Guitar: 葉月-hazuki-

Bass: 絆-kizuna-

Drums: 火憐-karen-

Additionally, they've announced their complete revival oneman!

SUZAKU complete revival oneman

鳳凰天舞 (Houou Hirai)

2012-01-21 at 心斎橋 (Shinsaibashi) CLAPPER

朱 (SUZAKU) (oneman)

New photos and other information (hopefully a release!) will be announced on December 1st. Yayyyy!!!

Somehow they didn't strike me as interesting on first listen, but I kept coming back to them, nowadays even kinda missing them.

...so I'm really glad! :D Hopefully this means some new release announcement soon too.

btw I wonder whether Ba.絆-kizuna- is Ba.ユウ(yuu)(ex-Vel Sechs-->Refiena-->Gram∞Maria-->IRODORI-->Envus-->jubily(篝-kagari-)), who has acted as their support Ba. during Ba.時雨-shigure- absence

A PV would be wonderful.

I really enjoy their vocalist but I've loved him since he was in Envus and Jubily. I also love Shagrath and would love to see him in another PV.

lol i almost didn't notice the guitarist laying on the floor. looking forward to a new release!

btw I wonder whether Ba.絆-kizuna- is Ba.ユウ(yuu)(ex-Vel Sechs-->Refiena-->Gram∞Maria-->IRODORI-->Envus-->jubily(篝-kagari-)), who has acted as their support Ba. during Ba.時雨-shigure- absence

Ba.絆-kizuna- is Ba.ユウ(yuu)(ex-Vel Sechs-->Refiena-->Gram∞Maria-->IRODORI-->Envus-->jubily(篝-kagari-)) and Dr.火憐-karen- is Dr.Yuki(ex-Envus)...now there are 4 ex-Envus members in the band

Sign in to follow this